Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: why i am ban again  (Read 6076 times)

khyzer3242

• View Profile
why i am ban again
« on: March 28, 2021, 05:08:02 AM »
hey i am khyzer i am ban again why i am very a good person now i am know done nothing i just change account to play the server and now i tell them my real name and i am ban know please unban me

khyzer3242

• View Profile
Re: why i am ban again
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 05:28:41 AM »
 In-game name:popepubg3

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 28 march 2021 time pakistan time 10:20 or 10:15

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) MAY BE BUGSY

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)BEACUSE I TELL HIM AI AM KHYZER WHEN I WAS BAN IN MY KHYZER ACCOUT I MAKE AANOTHER ACCOUNT AND DO EVERYTHING again and i am now realize that my mistake

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) yes i was because i breake a rule and i dont know that this rule is also included and i also tell them but they jail me

- Why should you be unbanned? i should be unban because i have do everything again i make a another house and everything again and this is my full new account and thats why i love playing sentinel craft and that because i made my new account and do everthing again
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 06:21:20 AM by bugsy12 »

khyzer3242

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 06:44:46 AM »
i didnot get my answer

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 02:24:59 PM »
This clearly displays that you do not know the rules of the server and when you decided to 'change' your name, it also seems like you failed to read the rules completely. If you read the rules you would have known that multi-accounting (A.K.A changing your name) is not allowed. You have been previously banned on the khyzer3242 name and therefore need to appeal for that name and display to us why you deserve a second chance. You have failed to tell us anything about your original ban. Claiming you have done nothing wrong is not genuine and will not be considered. Also spam posting does not look good for an appeal, so please refrain from doing it in the future.

Your appeal is pending till you add the required information about your ban for khyzer3242 as this is the information which we would require to consider your appeal.

khyzer3242

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 06:04:47 AM »
ok i was ban of i want a map piece or elyrita some of in here give them hints and help them in the treasure hunt when i say give me a SMALL hint they do not give me any so one of them ban me and then i realize my mistake i wait 5 month so  my appeal can get unban but no nothing happen so i made another account and now popepubg  is now my real account i have no friends in this server but this time i didnot beg for map piece i tell them my truth then they ban if i have done mistakes them forgive me i well never do it again

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2021, 04:03:26 PM »
Please re-read your old thread (http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=9784.30), it is clear we gave you an answer, as I said in the closing statement there, your attitude needs to change. If you feel that you want to appeal, ensure your appeal is in as much detail as possible and includes all the information that you can.

khyzer3242

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2021, 11:45:14 AM »
- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):15 august

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) dont know

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)you have been ban for rule breaking and not taking staff sersiouly and beig stupid

- Were you previously jailed or muted?yes 1

i were asking for elyrita and i want the map piece 5 i am sorry

khyzer3242

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2021, 11:51:36 AM »
 In-game name:popepubg3

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 28  march

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) bugsy

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)because of my perivious mistakes i was spaming for map piece 5 and want elyrita i was beggin and they give me warning but i didnot realise it

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) yes because in my previous i was spaming i get mute and jailed

- Why should you be unbanned? because i realise my mistake and i made another account but they ban me because i tell them my real name

khyzer3242

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2021, 05:11:56 AM »
i didnot get my answer oplegoman bro i am not angry ok and i am sorry i have to give you problems

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2021, 05:07:42 PM »
Your appeal will be answered within 7 days.

khyzer3242

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2021, 11:13:43 AM »
BRO you know its been 2 years i try to unban myself if my appeal is denied i will do it again because never lose hope

khyzer3242

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2021, 09:29:10 AM »
Hello bro today is 10 April i am unban or permanent ban

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2021, 05:17:59 PM »
Your appeal has been denied. There a multiple concerns we have with your attitude, patience and lack of memory about past actions; this has no place on SentinelCraft.

1. Attitude - It's apparent to us that your attitude has not changed since your last appeal. You have blatantly lied saying it's been two years since you was banned but its only been 6 months at most and during this time you have multiaccounted and tried to play on Sentinel, only appealing when you got caught.
2. Patience - It goes hand in hand with your attitude, it seems like you do not have much, this could be something to improve on.
3. Lack of memory - Have you read your past appeals post? If you want to appeal you should include as much infomation as you can and not the minimum required, as we both know you are missing information of these and this does not help your case.

You can appeal again in 30 days.

khyzer3242

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2021, 07:30:18 PM »
Bro first i didnot usemulti account it is my saadskamran account i just change it name and ok for leting me now of denied

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2021, 09:17:42 PM »
Multi-accounting - Using more than one account, which is controlled by one player, on the server, usage of the account is irrelevant.

Do not lie you multi-accounted.