Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 3452 times)

Dr_MineStein

• Donator
  • God-Level Hacker
    • View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: March 31, 2021, 11:07:07 PM »
- In-game name: Dr_MineStein

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 6:55 PM - 7:00 PM EST

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) I think Paulina owner of server

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) Discrimination against LGBTQ members (gay specifically)

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) jailed for flying, muted for chat spam

- Why should you be unbanned? Im sorry didn't realize i was breaking rules and being discriminatory

Additional Information:

Yes I know that I have a bad history (been muted, jailed, now banned) but I never realized that what I was saying was discriminatory or forgot about the rules. Besides, another guy was speaking vulgar language so I thought its fine. I just need one chance I promise I wont do what I did again. PLEASE.

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 11:28:08 PM »
Gave you an honest chance to redeem yourself, and you ended up replying:
[23:56:49] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [M] Dr_MineStein: well, what i meant was that having a **** in yo mouth if ur a guy is disgusting
[23:57:00] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [M] Dr_MineStein: oops im breaking the rules srry

Clearly you were aware that you were breaking the rules, especially since I've made you read them a few hours ago.

Your appeal is under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 12:10:53 AM by The Carrot »

Dr_MineStein

• Donator
  • God-Level Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 12:02:11 AM »
Gave you an honest chance to redeem yourself, and you ended up replying:
[23:56:49] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [M] Dr_MineStein: well, what i meant was that having a dick in yo mouth if ur a guy is disgusting
[23:57:00] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [M] Dr_MineStein: oops im breaking the rules srry

Clearly you were aware that you were breaking the rules, especially since I've made you read them a few hours ago.

Your appeal is under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

Yes I agree I know you made me read the rules and I know what I said was hateful and hurtful. I just got carried away when this other user just started unnecessary talking and vulgar language so I thought it was a good roast my apologies I promise I won't do anything again. I agree 100%. But just give me one chance I'll not break the rules. Thanks for reviewing my appeal.

BTW can you please remove what I said from your post I didn't really mean it and just so you know 2 of my best friends are openly g_a_y so I don't really hold any hatred for LGBTQ members.

Regards

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 05:47:06 PM »
Your appeal has been denied. We think you do not fit the community and if you were to come back you would still break rules. You can re-appeal after a month from today, but ideally only when you are willing to change and follow the rules.

Dr_MineStein

• Donator
  • God-Level Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 07:08:29 PM »
 In-game name: Dr_MineStein

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): April 1st 2021 @ 6:55 PM - 7:00 PM EST

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) I think Paulina owner of server

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) Discrimination against LGBTQ members (*** specifically)

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) jailed for flying, muted for chat spam

- Why should you be unbanned? Im sorry didn't realize i was breaking rules and being discriminatory

Additional Information:

I am re-appealing since it's been a month. Look, i promise I won't say hate speech again, like I said before there was some user who was very provocative and really irritating. I want to play on Sentinel so please unban me.

ALSO, I would like to be upfront with you guys and tell you something. My brother (Username: DaDiamondHeist) asked me if there were any good smaller servers to play on, he got bored of Jartex and stuff, so I recommended him to Sentinel. However (i think based on IP address) the system banned him for Ban evading with my username. Thus, I want to inform you guys that it WAS NOT me, it was my brother. We are on the same Wifi and also share the same Computer, although with different users. So please don't use this as evidence for rejecting my appeal. Thanks, excited to play on Sentinel once again.

ANOTHER THING: I was previously jailed for fly hacking. So to explain that, I read on some damn website that Sentinel allows hacking and flying, so I logged on with Sigma, sorry about it.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 11:23:36 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2021, 10:59:02 PM »
Could you explain who SkullDude101 is? They tried to joined from your IP yesterday.

Dr_MineStein

• Donator
  • God-Level Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2021, 03:28:48 AM »
I just checked with my brother, that's my old account, now his alt account. Turns out he tried to login after getting his 'DaDiamondHeist' account banned to see if it works lol.

In case you wanna know for any reason, he's got a YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV8J0UTVZ6Wza5XH2L8e9Bw
(NOT ADVERTISING, just fyi)

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2021, 05:20:45 AM »
Hi, Dr_MineStein.

I was the staff member that banned your brother "DaDiamondHeist" for a possible multi account since you two do indeed play on the same IP.

Three things here, however:

I just checked with my brother, that's my old account, now his alt account. Turns out he tried to login after getting his 'DaDiamondHeist' account banned to see if it works lol.

1) SkullDude101 last logged into SentinelCraft on 05-10-2021 at 10:36. DaDiamondHeist last logged in at 05-10-2021 at 12:46, according to server logs. The notion that SkullDude101 logged in after DaDiamondHeist was banned is factually incorrect.

In case you wanna know for any reason, he's got a YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV8J0UTVZ6Wza5XH2L8e9Bw

2) I took the liberty to click on your "brother's" YouTube channel. I happened to stumble upon this: https://imgur.com/a/M0RoX0n Based on the description of this video, this is indeed your YouTube channel and not your brothers. Furthermore, I have this screenshot from a recent upload of yours, specifically with you playing under the "SkullDude101" account as recent as 2 weeks ago: https://imgur.com/a/PGfinXx

3) The most glaring thing here is that your forum username was literally "SkullDude101" up until the day you re-appealed (March 10th, shortly after I banned DaDiamondHeist).

If DaDiamondHeist wishes to be unbanned, they can appeal via a separate appeal.

As for you, lying will not help on your appeal. We encourage you to be as transparent as possible with us.

The journalist admin guy #AlmightySmallVillage

Dr_MineStein

• Donator
  • God-Level Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2021, 02:27:33 PM »
Hello evzntv,

Ok, so EVERYTHING you said was CORRECT - BUT, this is what's been happening on my end, and I am not lying, I 100% understand lying will NOT help me get unbanned.

So first off, around 2-3 months ago this WAS my YT channel, but I really wasn't feeling my username was catchy, so I created a new id for myself: Dr_MineStein. I asked my brother if he wanted to take this old one (i.e., SkullDude101), and he took it, and he always wanted to start his own channel and I said here take this one. If you take a look at the latest content he's making stuff like Youtuber steveee. I'm really busy with school so I'm not really free to make videos, but he is, and 12 subs already is a good start.

As for the SkullDude101 user logging in first, you are correct. He was playing on another server with the SkullDude101 account and came directly to Sentinel. Then he thought "why use my alt, rather best to use my DaDiamondHeist account". According to him, he did not register in the username of SkullDude101 (that's up to you to verify). So actually my ORIGINAL statement "Turns out he tried to login after getting his 'DaDiamondHeist' account banned to see if it works lol." is FALSE, and that lil rascal didn't properly explain it to me.

And as for me changing my forum name, you are correct, I did it only on May 10. Why? You see, like i said before, I gave my SkullDude101 channel to my brother, so lately whenever I come across a site with myself registered as SkullDude101, I change it to Dr_MineStein or delete it, so my brother and I don't share like an internet identity. So I transferred everything, from the Gmail and Youtube and everything associated with that SkullDude101 ID to my brother. I had registered on May 10 with the email (i will not reveal it here) linked to SkullDude101 since then it was kinda unused. I had not come to sentinel at all since I got my appeal rejected, but after I came here to re-appeal at Sentinel, I immediately changed it to Dr_MineStein because that is my ID now, and didn't want to link this forum in my brother's name.

In case you are puzzled on how my brother joined the server AND me appealing/changing the username on the SAME day, well that's because I just got reminded to re-appeal when my brother asked me which server to play on.

Apologize for the big post, but whatever I'm stating here is true, and I want to be as clear as possible to you guys.

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2021, 12:35:37 PM »
You have been unbanned. However you will be walking on thin ice, this is your last chance and your next offence will be a permanent ban.

Dr_MineStein

• Donator
  • God-Level Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2021, 01:39:46 PM »
OMG Thank you guys so much, I'm very excited. I 100% understand your concern, I promise you won't be able to find any reason to ban me, as I will follow all rules.

A question: Will I be walking on thin ice for the rest of the time I'm on sentinel? Or can I thicken that ice by increasing trust on both sides?

Thanks

xXCRYMINALXx

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2021, 09:37:13 PM »
OMG Thank you guys so much, I'm very excited. I 100% understand your concern, I promise you won't be able to find any reason to ban me, as I will follow all rules.

A question: Will I be walking on thin ice for the rest of the time I'm on sentinel? Or can I thicken that ice by increasing trust on both sides?

Thanks

To clarify, as Paulina stated, this unban is your last chance.

ClownsieOne

• I am ClownsieOne. The original one. Remember me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2021, 06:21:26 PM »
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 02:05:54 PM by ClownsieOne »
The Clown

Devereux

• Not Shadow
  • Livin' like Larry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2021, 08:57:28 PM »
Please refrain from posting in other people's ban appeals.