Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Faygo Dreams: Town Staff Applications!  (Read 13242 times)

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Faygo Dreams: Town Staff Applications!
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2021, 07:44:46 PM »
In Game Name:SweatyKido1
In-Game Rank:[M] Member
Town Rank you are applying for: assistant
How often do you vote? i vote 4-5 times a week on all 5 websites
What contributions have you made towards the town?ive doanted over 100k to the town bank i have also brought alot of players to the town i have given materials for the smelter and end portal and im going to finish my shop and build a home in my town plot to make the town look fuller and better and i have helped town members whenever i had an opportunity to
Why should you be promoted to town staff?i think i should be promoted because i have helped the town alot and i know basic towny commands
Additional information. i firstly joined the town when there were only like 2 - 3 players in it and then i left for a cupple of weeks and i joined back a month ago without willing to leave the town ever again and my hobby is calling baked a poor noob

Your application for town assistant will be under review.
The journalist admin guy #AlmightySmallVillage

darksoul0987

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2021, 04:00:01 PM »
Good Luck Sweaty <3

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2021, 03:19:08 PM »
In-Game Rank:[M] Member
How often do you vote? i vote 4-5 times a week on all 5 websites
What contributions have you made towards the town?ive doanted over 100k to the town bank i have also brought alot of players to the town i have given materials for the smelter and end portal and im going to finish my shop and build a home in my town plot to make the town look fuller and better and i have helped town members whenever i had an opportunity to
Why should you be promoted to town staff?i think i should be promoted because i have helped the town alot and i know basic towny commands
Additional information. i firstly joined the town when there were only like 2 - 3 players in it and then i left for a cupple of weeks and i joined back a month ago without willing to leave the town ever again and my hobby is calling baked a poor noob

Application approved

Sir_Billiam

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2021, 03:39:13 AM »
In Game Name : Sir_billiam
In Game Rank : Donator
Town Rank You Are Applying For : Architect
How Often Do You Vote : I try to vote whenever i can and am available for the server.
What Contributions Have You Made For The Town : I have always tried helping the town because i found it just fascinating how fast our towns community has been growing and always wanted to be part of something this LEGENDARY tbh.
Why Do You Think You Should Be Promoted To Town Staff ? : I think I should be promoted to town staff as architect not only because i try to be friendly with every single person i meet i also try to help them in ways that i can. I think i can make some pretty good builds to make the town more appealing to others and more homely for them to join and feel comfortable and feel a part of something LARGE
The Link To One Build Of Mine : https://imgur.com/undefined

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2021, 02:47:16 PM »
How Often Do You Vote : I try to vote whenever i can and am available for the server.
What Contributions Have You Made For The Town : I have always tried helping the town because i found it just fascinating how fast our towns community has been growing and always wanted to be part of something this LEGENDARY tbh.
Why Do You Think You Should Be Promoted To Town Staff ? : I think I should be promoted to town staff as architect not only because i try to be friendly with every single person i meet i also try to help them in ways that i can. I think i can make some pretty good builds to make the town more appealing to others and more homely for them to join and feel comfortable and feel a part of something LARGE

Your application for town architect is under review.

___Pinheiro___

• That other Portuguese guy..
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2021, 06:58:09 PM »
In Game Name:

___Pinheiro___

In-Game Rank:

Senior Member.

Town Rank you are applying for:

Architect

How often do you vote?

Mostly Everyday.

What contributions have you made towards the town?

As one of the temporary helpers I built and helped build some structures on town, here are some examples:
Police Station [ Made from Zero by me. ]
Helped expand the "roads" of the town.

Why should you be promoted to town staff?

Having Experience on building and mostly towns I believe I could help the town grow even more and be an example to the town.

██████╗░██╗███╗░░██╗██╗░░██╗███████╗██╗██████╗░░█████╗░
██╔══██╗██║████╗░██║██║░░██║██╔════╝██║██╔══██╗██╔══██╗
██████╔╝██║██╔██╗██║███████║█████╗░░██║██████╔╝██║░░██║
██╔═══╝░██║██║╚████║██╔══██║██╔══╝░░██║██╔══██╗██║░░██║
██║░░░░░██║██║░╚███║██║░░██║███████╗██║██║░░██║╚█████╔╝
╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚══╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚════╝░

SweatyKido

• Surprisingly not stinky
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2021, 07:00:45 PM »
you have been demonted to POLIZEI

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2021, 11:01:47 PM »
In Game Name:

___Pinheiro___

In-Game Rank:

Senior Member.

Architect

How often do you vote?

Mostly Everyday.

As one of the temporary helpers I built and helped build some structures on town, here are some examples:

Having Experience on building and mostly towns I believe I could help the town grow even more and be an example to the town.

Your application for town architect will be under review.

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2021, 01:57:03 PM »

Billiam, we appreciate this application and the builds you have presented. We feel, however, that you need more builds in town to be a good candidate for this town rank. For this reason your application for town architect has been denied. Don't be discouraged though. We encourage you to work on this and re-apply in the near future :)

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2021, 11:01:22 PM »
In Game Name:

___Pinheiro___

In-Game Rank:

Senior Member.

Architect

How often do you vote?

Mostly Everyday.

Your application for town architect will be under review.

Your application has been approved!

SweatyKido

• Surprisingly not stinky
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2021, 06:16:08 PM »
In-Game Rank:[D] Donator and town assistant
Town Rank you are applying for:Co-Mayor
How often do you vote? i vote around 4-5 times a week
What contributions have you made towards the town? i have brought alot of players into the town i have helped with the new town spawn have helped the mayor with other things like the roads i also have 3 builds in the town
Why should you be promoted to town staff? i think i have enough towny knowledge and experience with different types of players and how to deal with them, i think i could fit well with the Co-Mayor rank.
Additional information. --

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2021, 09:30:03 PM »
What contributions have you made towards the town? i have brought alot of players into the town i have helped with the new town spawn have helped the mayor with other things like the roads i also have 3 builds in the town
Why should you be promoted to town staff? i think i have enough towny knowledge and experience with different types of players and how to deal with them, i think i could fit well with the Co-Mayor rank.

Your application for co-mayor is under review.

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2021, 05:37:27 PM »

Your application for co-mayor has been denied. I've detailed the reasons why in private.

Soggy Potato

• Donator
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2021, 06:24:03 PM »

In Game Name:Never1234
In-Game Rank:server donator, town member
How often do you vote: try to vote regularly, sometimes forget
What contributions have you made towards the town: i have deposited 100k to the town bank and i have recruited one person i have also made you aware of some issues within the town such as the town members not being able to use the full tree farm
Why should you be promoted to town staff: i would like to help the town as much as i can and contribute more to town projects. when i first joined the town i tried to help out as much, like with the bridge and the street lights as i can, but i kinda gave up cause i felt there wasnt much i can do.
Additional information.
good bridge
[/size]
[/quote]

Soggy Potato

• Donator
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2021, 06:28:15 PM »
accidently reposted
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 06:30:11 PM by Never1234 »