Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Faygo Dreams: Town Staff Applications!  (Read 13236 times)

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Faygo Dreams: Town Staff Applications!
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2021, 08:44:37 PM »

In Game Name:Never1234
In-Game Rank:server donator, town member
Town Rank you are applying for: assistant
How often do you vote: try to vote regularly, sometimes forget
What contributions have you made towards the town: i have deposited 100k to the town bank and i have recruited one person i have also made you aware of some issues within the town such as the town members not being able to use the full tree farm
Why should you be promoted to town staff: i would like to help the town as much as i can and contribute more to town projects. when i first joined the town i tried to help out as much, like with the bridge and the street lights as i can, but i kinda gave up cause i felt there wasnt much i can do.
Additional information.
good bridge
[/size]

Your application for town assistant is under review.
The journalist admin guy #AlmightySmallVillage

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2021, 05:11:57 PM »

In Game Name:Never1234
In-Game Rank:server donator, town member
How often do you vote: try to vote regularly, sometimes forget
What contributions have you made towards the town: i have deposited 100k to the town bank and i have recruited one person i have also made you aware of some issues within the town such as the town members not being able to use the full tree farm
Why should you be promoted to town staff: i would like to help the town as much as i can and contribute more to town projects. when i first joined the town i tried to help out as much, like with the bridge and the street lights as i can, but i kinda gave up cause i felt there wasnt much i can do.
Additional information.
good bridge
[/size]

This application has been approved!

Mindtwisty

• Donator
  • The luckiest guy you will ever meet o.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2021, 07:43:19 PM »
In Game Name:mindtwisty
In-Game Rank: donator 25$
How often do you vote?: i try to keep up with voting but i do forget it sometimes
What contributions have you made towards the town?: i helped the town get bigger and i help people within the town.
Why should you be promoted to town staff? :because i wanna help people in the town and help faygo get bigger!
Additional information. :D

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2021, 08:29:15 PM »
How often do you vote?: i try to keep up with voting but i do forget it sometimes
What contributions have you made towards the town?: i helped the town get bigger and i help people within the town.
Why should you be promoted to town staff? :because i wanna help people in the town and help faygo get bigger!

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2021, 02:48:20 AM »

Application approved!

Dr_MineStein

• Donator
  • God-Level Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2021, 11:05:37 PM »
In Game Name: Dr_MineStein

In-Game Rank: Member

Town Rank you are applying for: Architect

How often do you vote? Everyday, sometimes miss a day in a week

What contributions have you made towards the town? Tbh haven't done much since i don't have permission to build anywhere, but I deposited today some money (3.5K), plan to deposit much much more, I just found out about the deposit command.

Why should you be promoted to town staff? I am really good at building modern builds, hope to make Faygo much cooler with some scrapers and things, and also since we are revamping the roads, I'd like to volunteer to make the roads much better, I will get materials myself and use them solely for the construction of the roads. So ev you don't need to pay me :D

Additional information.
So far I have built only two major things on Sentinel, my tiny 6-story scraper in Faygo, and a large modern villa in Horizon (will be releasing a build showcase soon!) I think ev has seen it, if you haven't message me in-game. I really do feel that given a chance I will make a huge contribution to Faygo if given this architect position. Thanks for reading my application!

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2021, 12:55:10 AM »

What contributions have you made towards the town? Tbh haven't done much since i don't have permission to build anywhere, but I deposited today some money (3.5K), plan to deposit much much more, I just found out about the deposit command.

Why should you be promoted to town staff? I am really good at building modern builds, hope to make Faygo much cooler with some scrapers and things, and also since we are revamping the roads, I'd like to volunteer to make the roads much better, I will get materials myself and use them solely for the construction of the roads. So ev you don't need to pay me :D

Additional information.
So far I have built only two major things on Sentinel, my tiny 6-story scraper in Faygo, and a large modern villa in Horizon (will be releasing a build showcase soon!) I think ev has seen it, if you haven't message me in-game. I really do feel that given a chance I will make a huge contribution to Faygo if given this architect position. Thanks for reading my application!

Your application for town architect is under review.

SweatyKido

• Surprisingly not stinky
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2021, 06:37:09 AM »
In Game Name:SweatyKido1

In-Game Rank:[D] Donator and town assistant

Town Rank you are applying for:Co-Mayor

How often do you vote? i vote around 4-5 times a week

What contributions have you made towards the town? i have brought alot of players into the town i have helped with the new town spawn have helped the mayor with other things like the roads i also have 3 builds in the town

Why should you be promoted to town staff? i think i have enough towny knowledge and experience with different types of players and how to deal with them, i think i could fit well with the Co-Mayor rank.

Additional information. --

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2021, 04:45:01 PM »

What contributions have you made towards the town? i have brought alot of players into the town i have helped with the new town spawn have helped the mayor with other things like the roads i also have 3 builds in the town

Why should you be promoted to town staff? i think i have enough towny knowledge and experience with different types of players and how to deal with them, i think i could fit well with the Co-Mayor rank.

Your application for co-mayor is under review.

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2021, 08:15:42 PM »

Additional information.

Application approved!

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2021, 08:40:52 PM »

Even though you copy/pasted this application, I guess I'll promote you >.>. Application approved!

PurroMancer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2021, 10:43:22 PM »
In Game Name: PurroMancer
How often do you vote? Every 2 days
What contributions have you made towards the town? Roads and demolition
Why should you be promoted to town staff? I would love to help the town grow into a bigger nation and I can help build infrastructures to attract more town members.
Additional information.

I've helped Demoncrusher build his Crystal Town and I've also had a solo small build which is at Horizon. Though I have been in the server since 2019, I've been inactive due to academic reasons but now, I have time to be active and help the town.
You say the whole world's ending, honey, it already did.

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2021, 10:59:01 PM »
In Game Name: PurroMancer
How often do you vote? Every 2 days
What contributions have you made towards the town? Roads and demolition
Why should you be promoted to town staff? I would love to help the town grow into a bigger nation and I can help build infrastructures to attract more town members.
Additional information.

I've helped Demoncrusher build his Crystal Town and I've also had a solo small build which is at Horizon. Though I have been in the server since 2019, I've been inactive due to academic reasons but now, I have time to be active and help the town.

Your application for town architect is under review.

Shadow Panda

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2021, 03:43:45 AM »
In Game Name: ShadowPandaa
In-Game Rank: Donator
Town Rank you are applying for: Assistant
How often do you vote? i try to vote whenever im on but im not sure if im doing it right
What contributions have you made towards the town? i helped finish the roads and deconstruct the jail and help with farm
Why should you be promoted to town staff? i like being helpful and gathering/ doing things for others when i play
Additional information. really like this town if im not accepted thats ohkay i just wanna help as much as i can
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 04:33:12 AM by Shadow Panda »

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2021, 04:35:37 AM »
In Game Name: ShadowPandaa
In-Game Rank: Donator
Town Rank you are applying for: Assistant
How often do you vote? i try to vote whenever im on but im not sure if im doing it right
What contributions have you made towards the town? i helped finish the roads and deconstruct the jail
Why should you be promoted to town staff? i like being helpful and gathering/ doing things for others when i play
Additional information. really like this town if im not accepted thats ohkay i just wanna help as much as i can