Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Clownsie's Ban Appeal.  (Read 9555 times)

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
Re: Clownsie One's Second Ban Appeal.
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2021, 11:48:08 AM »
Good luck bro

Refrain from replaying to ban appeals. Unless you have something to say that is relevant to the appeal.

Moved the your appeal to your other appeals. Keep them in one file
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Clownsie's Ban Appeal.
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2021, 11:49:46 AM »
Based on this and your behaviour prior to the ban, we have decided to deny your appeal. You currently do not fit the community and if you want to consider returning, you should change the way you interact with others within the server. If you think you have changed, you can do another ban appeal 30 days after this message.

- Why should you be unbanned?
  Because none of it was my fault, well there was a bit of my fault that i left my password on my pc.
Additional Information: I was banned because my little brother used the password I had left on my pc on a sticky note and he used it to log on to SentinelCraft and get me banned, please give me one last chance and I will give you no more reasons to ban me, Thank you.
Regard, ClownsieOne.

The reason we denied and kept you out of the server for a month wasn't solely on the ban reason itself, but also on the actions you did in-game while you were active, as quoted above. We do not see any mention on that on this appeal. If you aren't able to provide us any explanation on that matter as a reply, the appeal will be null and we won't review it.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

ClownsieOne

• I am ClownsieOne. The original one. Remember me?
    • View Profile
ClownsieOne's Second Ban Appeal.
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2021, 08:28:03 AM »
- In-game name: ClownsieOne

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 7/13/21 10:33 GMT

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) Migas

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) Account Compromised

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) I was jailed for Multiaccounting and breaking a towns spawn

- Why should you be unbanned? Because it was not my fault cause my brother got on and told everyone that it was him playing from my account so I deserve to be unbanned.

Additional Information: Unban me please I'd love to come back and play
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 08:30:29 AM by ClownsieOne »
The Clown

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2021, 04:55:06 PM »
lack of effort and does not address Migas' post above. This appeal will be invalid unless you address that and put effort into to show us you have changed.

ClownsieOne

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2021, 05:38:56 PM »
I have changed! Oplegoman, I have changed my way of behaving, interacting with others only because I want to return. I don't know how I can prove that I have changed a lot in these couple months. Give me one last chance and I will prove that I have changed.
The Clown

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2021, 06:01:01 PM »
Provide greater detail in your appeal and respond to Migas' post from above

ClownsieOne

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2021, 07:23:50 PM »
Based on this and your behaviour prior to the ban, we have decided to deny your appeal. You currently do not fit the community and if you want to consider returning, you should change the way you interact with others within the server. If you think you have changed, you can do another ban appeal 30 days after this message.

- Why should you be unbanned?
  Because none of it was my fault, well there was a bit of my fault that i left my password on my pc.
Additional Information: I was banned because my little brother used the password I had left on my pc on a sticky note and he used it to log on to SentinelCraft and get me banned, please give me one last chance and I will give you no more reasons to ban me, Thank you.
Regard, ClownsieOne.

The reason we denied and kept you out of the server for a month wasn't solely on the ban reason itself, but also on the actions you did in-game while you were active, as quoted above. We do not see any mention on that on this appeal. If you aren't able to provide us any explanation on that matter as a reply, the appeal will be null and we won't review it.

Migas, I have changed my way of talking to people and I am not rude anymore! I know that I may have been very rude to people in the server before but I have changed. I have changed my attitude because I used to get really aggressive and rude but now I talk calmly and I take things peacefully. I have stopped being annoying because I know that I used to annoy people including staff but I am not annoying anymore and I understand that it's rude of me to be annoying and break rules and such. Please Unban me.
Regards, ClownsieOne
The Clown

ClownsieOne

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2021, 08:06:38 PM »
Provide greater detail in your appeal and respond to Migas' post from above

Oplegoman I provided as much detail as possible. Please unban
The Clown

ClownsieOne

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2021, 04:53:17 PM »
Please consider unbanning because Sentinel Craft is the only server I played on and I love it very much.
The Clown

xXCRYMINALXx

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2021, 01:06:19 PM »

I have stopped being annoying because I know that I used to annoy people including staff but I am not annoying anymore and I understand that it's rude of me to be annoying and break rules and such. Please Unban me.
Regards, ClownsieOne

Posting three times within 24 hours, asking to be unbanned hardly shows you have learned what annoying is defined as. It shows us a lack of patience.

ClownsieOne

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2021, 02:28:16 PM »

I have stopped being annoying because I know that I used to annoy people including staff but I am not annoying anymore and I understand that it's rude of me to be annoying and break rules and such. Please Unban me.
Regards, ClownsieOne

Posting three times within 24 hours, asking to be unbanned hardly shows you have learned what annoying is defined as. It shows us a lack of patience.

Well you do seem correct Criminal but the thing is that I have been trying to be unbanned for 4 months and I have been overwhelmed so I was posting constantly.
The Clown

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2021, 09:25:44 AM »
Your actions here have shown us that you have not changed enough for us to consider this application. Your constant messaging in this thread about being unbanned is an example of your behaviour, you did not provide any further information as requested by myself and Migas.

Your appeal is invalid. Appeal once you can provide the information and actually show us you have changed.

ClownsieOne

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2021, 01:23:23 PM »
Your actions here have shown us that you have not changed enough for us to consider this application. Your constant messaging in this thread about being unbanned is an example of your behaviour, you did not provide any further information as requested by myself and Migas.

Your appeal is invalid. Appeal once you can provide the information and actually show us you have changed.

I replied to Migas's Post and I answered you in one of the messages
The Clown

ClownsieOne

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2021, 01:26:01 PM »

I do not know how I can prove. But I have an idea of how I can prove, I was thinking that you or any other staff member invite me back into the discord and give me 2 weeks and I'll prove that I have changed and can work within the community. I am 100% sure this idea will be declined but everything is worth a shot!
The Clown

ClownsieOne

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2021, 05:42:20 PM »
This is ClownsieOne from October 9th and I have changed A LOT I literally don't know how I can prove it so please Oplegoman or any other staff member help me out! I have changed but I do not know I can prove so please tell me. I did suggest a method that you bring me in the discord for 1 week and I can show you how much I have changed by following the rules and being respectful and not being annoying. I know that you may not accept my suggestion but this is one of the only methods I have left.
The Clown