Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Clownsie's Ban Appeal.  (Read 9561 times)

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Clownsie's Ban Appeal.
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2021, 06:26:50 PM »
This is ClownsieOne from October 9th and I have changed A LOT I literally don't know how I can prove it so please Oplegoman or any other staff member help me out! I have changed but I do not know I can prove so please tell me. I did suggest a method that you bring me in the discord for 1 week and I can show you how much I have changed by following the rules and being respectful and not being annoying. I know that you may not accept my suggestion but this is one of the only methods I have left.

This appeal does not follow the correct format. Use the correct format to appeal, otherwise it will not be reviewed.
The journalist admin guy #AlmightySmallVillage

ClownsieOne

• I am ClownsieOne. The original one. Remember me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2021, 07:07:47 PM »
This is ClownsieOne from October 9th and I have changed A LOT I literally don't know how I can prove it so please Oplegoman or any other staff member help me out! I have changed but I do not know I can prove so please tell me. I did suggest a method that you bring me in the discord for 1 week and I can show you how much I have changed by following the rules and being respectful and not being annoying. I know that you may not accept my suggestion but this is one of the only methods I have left.

This appeal does not follow the correct format. Use the correct format to appeal, otherwise it will not be reviewed.

I was replying to Oplegoman saying that I needed to prove that I have changed.
The Clown

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2021, 06:52:56 PM »
Not acceptable, right format and actually provide evidence as your solution is not workable for us. Spend some time to think about it.

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2021, 03:11:30 PM »
A moderator told you that you need to use the correct format. You'd have to be asenine to be replying back in such manner. Once a judgement has been made further attempts to revive your appeal outside of making an actual appeal format are frowned upon.

ClownsieOne

• View Profile
Clownsie One's Second Ban Appeal.
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2021, 07:04:59 AM »
- In-game name:ClownsieOne

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 7/13/21 10 : 33 PM GMT

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) Migas

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) Account Compromised - 2 People using the same account.

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) I was jailed for breaking a town's unclaimed spawn ( I only broke like 5-7 blocks ) And muted for being annoying

- Why should you be unbanned? Because I love your server so much and it was some of my fault that I got banned because my brother took the pass and used it without me knowing.

Additional Information: My brother stole the passwords from my PC or sticky note and used it and got me banned. Please unban me because I love the server and want to play on it again. It's been 3 months and almost 4 so please..
The Clown

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2021, 09:01:01 AM »
Your application is lacking in details about your behaviour on the server and I find this rather concerning. As you have had multiple punishments from staff for a multitude of things. Do you not feel sorry about these?

You did not have to make a second post for your appeal, it should have been in the same thread as this one. To me your attitude has not changes, you are not taking the time to think about your actions and to reflect on them critically. I suggest that you take the time to do this. Take the time to admit it was your fault for being banned and not your brothers, take ownership of the mistakes.

Your appeal is under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

ClownsieOne

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2021, 10:44:12 AM »
Your application is lacking in details about your behaviour on the server and I find this rather concerning. As you have had multiple punishments from staff for a multitude of things. Do you not feel sorry about these?

You did not have to make a second post for your appeal, it should have been in the same thread as this one. To me your attitude has not changes, you are not taking the time to think about your actions and to reflect on them critically. I suggest that you take the time to do this. Take the time to admit it was your fault for being banned and not your brothers, take ownership of the mistakes.

Your appeal is under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

Sorry about making a complete new post I did not know about it.
I do feel sorry and bad for what I have been punished for but the thing is that I HAVE changed but I do not have a single idea on how I show you the changes and show you that I can be a part of the Sentinel Craft Community without breaking ANY rules anymore.
It's not like I'm not taking time to think about my actions, I am and I know I have changed and can show you and all the other people that I have changed for the better.
Regards, ClownsieOne
The Clown

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2021, 12:11:30 PM »
You have been given a last chance. We've unbanned you, watch your behaviour.
Smile more, it suits you (:

ClownsieOne

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2022, 07:14:12 PM »

I am truly grateful, Brenda and all the other staff members.
I will do my best!
The Clown

ClownsieOne

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2022, 07:16:38 PM »
I am really happy and gonna play right now but the thing is that my younger brother owns my minecraft account now so I only have Tlauncher.
I can play but it'd seem as multiaccounting so i don't wanna risk and my progress, items and house may be lost since I did not submit my house co-ordinates.
So please answer quickly I am excited to play
The Clown

ClownsieOne

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2022, 07:28:42 PM »
Also, am I banned from the discord as well?
The Clown

bugsy12

• Senior Admin
  • #BugsyForAdminNinjaForMember
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2022, 06:01:16 AM »
I am really happy and gonna play right now but the thing is that my younger brother owns my minecraft account now so I only have Tlauncher.
I can play but it'd seem as multiaccounting so i don't wanna risk and my progress, items and house may be lost since I did not submit my house co-ordinates.

As long as he doesn't know your /login password it doesn't matter. If he chose to play on our server he would have to play under a different name as you.

ClownsieOne

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2022, 04:29:58 PM »

As long as he doesn't know your /login password it doesn't matter. If he chose to play on our server he would have to play under a different name as you.

This time I changed my password.
Also I don't quite understand what you mean. Are you saying that he can play from my former minecraft account if he wants but from a different username?
Also, I can play from tlauncher under the name ClownsieOne?
The Clown

ClownsieOne

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2022, 04:31:20 PM »
I'm gonna join from my tlauncher right now.
also i'm not sure if I used to play with premium or cracked.
but im scared but stilll want to try.
imma open on tlauncher.
The Clown

Dr_MineStein

• Donator
  • God-Level Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2022, 07:03:31 PM »

Also I don't quite understand what you mean. Are you saying that he can play from my former minecraft account if he wants but from a different username?

It's simple:
1. You should join with whatever name you used before - if not, you need to request a transfer.
2. Your brother should not know your /login password, and you should not know his /login password
3. Your brother's ign must be different then yours.