Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: BungeeCord has been released successfully!  (Read 2986 times)

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
BungeeCord has been released successfully!
« on: July 26, 2021, 09:53:43 PM »
BungeeCord has been released successfully!

Dear SentinelCraft community,

The Senior Admin team is happy to announce that the transfer to BungeeCoord has been completed successfully!

Down below, we will be listing the most important changes as a recap of the Development Diaries, we will talk about the claimable nether/end, about the re-introduction of skyblock and caveblock,
we will be re-directing you to important guides to read and where you can report exploits and bugs.
Please take the time to read this post carefully, as it has been crafted with care.

- We transferred to BungeeCoord, meaning there are multiple interconnected servers now instead of one server with multiple worlds. There's a total of 7 servers, as you can read about here.

- When joining Bungee for the very first time, you have to register again - perhaps it's time for a new password? (;

- Cross-server teleportation has been replaced with the "MaSuite" plugin. You can view your homes using /homeslist. Unfortunately, /back is broken so everyone will be receiving an extra home. Good news: old warp signs will work - they will not have to be replaced as we thought previously. Read more about it here.

- Unfortunately, towny and nation chat do not work across bungee. Because of this, two new chat systems have been implemented. They're called "Party" and "Friends". A guide for these chat systems can be found here, alongside some changes in regards to toggling certain chats.

- Due to the change from 1 server to 7 servers, maps are going to be broken for a little while. We've talked about its solutions and long term plans here. Please note that this currently is not our priority, but we will get to this after 1-3 weeks after the release depending on the situation.

- Alpha has been reset, and has some wild terrain! Time to go and explore!

- A claimable nether and end have been introduced. We'd like to bring to your attention that this is not meant to be used as a world for looting. In order to prevent this from happening, we've made sure to remove ores in order to prevent this from happening. The claimable nether and end are connected to Horizon. Read more about alpha and the claimable nether and end here!

- Auction house has been replaced with "Global Market Chest", make sure to read the guide about this here. Great news; the command is still the same!

- If you haven't been living under a rock, you have written down the coordinates to your home in the correct form that has been posted in Development Diary number 5.
Once you log into the server for the first time, we ask you to be patient as the entire staff team will be working hard on setting the homes for you.
You should receive a message in-game from a staff member once your homes have been set. If you failed to enter your homes in this form, the staff is not required to help you set your homes.
Homes that are connected to Pern can be transferred one week after the Bungee release. Please contact a staff member directly for this. (Yes, moderators too!)

- Skyblock has been re-enabled, and we introduce a new feature called CaveBlock! We've reworked the challenges to make the experience better for all. Moreover, all islands have been reset to ensure it is fair for everyone. Read more about it in this guide!

- Parkour and all other minigames have been disabled for the time being, we will work on bringing them back after the launch with fresh maps, we promise.

- Donators have received the /cmi sit command, which allows them to sit everywhere, yes, even on the floor. Fly timers have been extended by 5 days to make up for the fly timer loss.

- Render distance has been increased drastically (Oliver's favourite feature!)

- Unfortunately, balances could not be transferred as we hoped it would. We've copied the top 500 balances and written them in a spreadsheet. You can request your balance to be reimbursed by messaging an admin in-game.

Bugs

Bug reports can be reported as a new topic in this folder. Please make sure to read bugs reported before you to see if there's no overlap. Here's a list of current bugs we're aware of and cannot be fixed.
- Upon joining a world for the very first time, you will be teleported to an odd location. Unfortunately, this seems to be a bug that we cannot fix.
- Worlds do not change on tab, therefore it is not accurate to use in order to see which world you are in.
- Parties force everyone in the party to teleport to the same world when the leaders switches worlds.
- /Back doesn't work properly, and so, you've been given an extra home!

We'd like to thank you for being patient with us, we're excited to welcome you on the server with our brand new set-up!

Smile more, it suits you (:

Dr_MineStein

• Donator
  • God-Level Hacker
    • View Profile
Re: BungeeCord has been released successfully!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 11:03:43 PM »
This is fantastic news! A huge thank you to all the staff and especially Ople for his super hard tireless work in transferring and setting things up. I am very excited to use some of the new features!

NETHER PALACE INCOMINGGGGG....... lol

KingFatHamm

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 09:17:59 AM »
ty for all your hard work doing this for us :) <3
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 10:03:05 AM by KingFatHamm »
that weird guy who used to have a cult following on Minecraft and also plays fallout games religiously

Levi925487

• bruhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 07:08:37 AM »
why today i cant join sentinel craft?
do /t spawn New_Kelp_City :D

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2021, 07:40:34 AM »
why today i cant join sentinel craft?

Check @ discord.gg/sentinelcraft
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Levi925487

• bruhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2021, 08:04:29 AM »
Sooooo,can i play sentinel now?
do /t spawn New_Kelp_City :D

JohnBarry99

• Donator
  • Just think of me as your guardian devil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2021, 01:02:54 PM »
Sooooo,can i play sentinel now?
As of the time of this reply, the server is not yet up. In the meantime, you can check for the updates in our Discord channel using this invite link: discord.gg/sentinelcraft ;)
not quite my tempo.

JenDestiny

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2021, 02:23:23 AM »
I am having problems with not getting double drops when smelting ingots, either gold or iron.  I have a level of over 1400 and a drop rate of 100% and it doesn't work in a regular or blast furnace. 
Life's way too short to sweat the small stuff.

evzntv

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2021, 02:55:18 AM »
I am having problems with not getting double drops when smelting ingots, either gold or iron.  I have a level of over 1400 and a drop rate of 100% and it doesn't work in a regular or blast furnace.

Hi, JenDestiny. We've disabled double drops, as noted in the SentinelCraft changelog: http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=10543.0
The journalist admin guy #AlmightySmallVillage