Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Fallen_Phantom's ban appeal  (Read 1504 times)

Fallen_Phantom

• View Profile
Fallen_Phantom's ban appeal
« on: August 04, 2021, 04:54:32 PM »
- In-game name: Fallen_Phantom

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 4/8/21 9:50pm IST

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) "you have been banned from the server for being disrespectful to others and staff and ban evading!"

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) yes i was muted don't know why and i have been jailed for xraying"

- Why should you be unbanned? look i am truly sry for the things i said i am truly sry, i will not repeat this foolish actions again, i was just upset that my chestplate was gone anyways thats it. Hope u see the apeal and i didn't know that ban evading was a thing. I thought i could join through another acc and say sorry to u guys and espacially grungrun i am sry and yes i will not repeat this again. (also idk how to reply to annu mannu if anyone can help pls help) i know u guys wouldn't believe me but  i didn't sleep yesterday after 2 hrs after going to sleep. (also i cried, yes ik what can i do, i cant keep it all together man!)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 03:12:04 AM by Fallen_Phantom »

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 05:19:18 PM »
yes i was muted don't know why

I think you're well aware of why you have been muted. You were being very and utterly childish over something that can have been easily recrafted by yourself or bought from someone else, after that disrespecting staff when we kindly told you we could not help you. Such tantrums just show's us what we can expect from you. Secondly, that you would continue with this and went on disrespecting your friend when he just kindly talked to you, If I was him I would have just never really talked to you again because I don't want to play with such negative behavers but instead he just thought you had a bad day. I hope you know what you have done today and never repeat that again.

Your appeal is under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallen_Phantom's ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 01:12:24 PM »
You have been unbanned, but this is your last chance.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Fallen_Phantom

• View Profile
Re: Fallen_Phantom's ban appeal
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 02:48:27 PM »
You have been unbanned, but this is your last chance.

ty i will never forget this!!! and this time i wll go woth rules!!