Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: SML #8 - Silver_Dragoon1, charactername111, and Annu_Mannu67  (Read 945 times)

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
SML #8 - Silver_Dragoon1, charactername111, and Annu_Mannu67
« on: August 17, 2021, 11:27:23 AM »
SentinelCraft Memory Lane #8
This week, we are going to talk about 3 of our map artists in SentinelCraft: Silver_Dragoon1, charactername111, and Annu_Mannu67!

Silver_Dragoon1
Joined in 2015, currently holding the Special rank

Silver_Dragoon1, often called Silver or Silly, joined our server in the beginnings of 2015 after being invited by friends, such as Xander29726, a Moderator at that time.

At the beginning, she was quite focused on her local builds among with her friends' group, not interacting much outside. She was part of the Novas Kuklos town, under the Triune nation, previously talked on the SentinelCraft Memory Lane.

After some time on the server, she found out that she gets a lot of fun by doing customizable maps on Minecraft. After doing some of them just for fun and others as players' requests, she was suggested by Migas to apply for the Map Artist Special Rank, which she holds right now.

As a side note, Silver also had a brief period as a Moderator in 2020 and was also a finalist of the SentinelCraft Awards while she was holding that rank. At the moment, she is part of the Tranquila town.

I asked charactername111 for an opinion on her:

"Silver is the Sweetest soul. She has developed a deep connection to many throughout the server bringing everyone closer with her artistic prowess and her undeniable charm."

charactername111
Joined in 2017, currently holding the Moderator rank

charactername111, also known as chara, joined our server in 2017 and, soonly after, he invited his sibling (Pres1dent_Obama).

Character joined our server during a period which we didn't have the Towny plugin, focusing his gameplay on Skyblock from the start. He has also been a person that regularly votes for the server and won several voting prizes throughout the years.

However, he quickly realized that he also enjoys doing the Map Arts. He joined Silver_Dragoon1 and both make an amazing team creating the customizable maps for everyone on the server. Likewise his companion, character was also suggested by Migas to apply for the Map Artist Special Rank.

He has also been pretty much involved in a lot of community-based activities, being a constant appearance at Skribblio, Drawful, Cards Against Humanity, and Among Us groups, for example.

After some years on the server, and being constantly active, helpful and friendly to others, Character applied for the Moderator Rank, which he still holds today. More recently, he has joined the Tranquila town.

I should also bring up that, during this most recent Bungee Update, he was a crucial piece to bring up Skyblock and Caveblock back to SentinelCraft, managing a group that ensured a balanced and fun gameplay on this style of gameplay in SentinelCraft.

Silver_Dragoon1 gave me this quote on him:

"Long Distances mean so very little, when all I need is my friends that mean the world to me"

Annu_Mannu67
Joined in 2018, currently holding the Admin rank

Annu_Mannu67, aka Annu, joined our server in 2018 and invited her sibling Kita28 to join us soonly after.

She has been quite involved with the community from the beginning and she was promoted to the Senior Member rank just two months after she joined. After some months on the server, she created the Northpass town, a snowy themed town which had amazing snowy dragons near its town spawn. The town went under the Shadow nation. However, after some town exchanges, she ended up joining Ducktopia, where she helps with some decorative buildings and gardens.

She was influenced by Silver_Dragoon1 and charactername111 to try and also do some Map Arts. Even though she doesn't make as much as they do, her map arts look great and are also spread out throughout the community.

After some time with us, she ended up ranking up through the staff ranks. With around a year and some months as a Moderator, she managed to reach the Admin rank at the beginning of 2021, which she still holds today. Last year, while she was Moderator, she managed to be a finalist of the SentinelCraft Awards.

She was one of the players involved on testing, alongside other stuff, the Skyblock and Caveblock plugins, during the Bungee Update.

I asked HvPanda for an opinion on her, which he said:

"I have a hard time quoting somebody, that's not really my thing, but if I think of Annu I see a strong woman that's creative, persistence with some glitter of cuteness. The most memorable thing is when she convinced everyone that Kita was her twin sister. On the internet you can be whoever you wanna be."

Check the full list of SentinelCraft's Memory Lane here.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.