Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: SML #9 - Chris9495, 7thMuse, and Zarosi  (Read 1149 times)

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
SML #9 - Chris9495, 7thMuse, and Zarosi
« on: August 23, 2021, 02:08:50 PM »
SentinelCraft Memory Lane #9
We had a couple of admins on our staff team that decided to step down. Some of them are currently Special on the server, including the three players I will mention today: Chris9495, 7thMuse, and Zarosi!

Chris9495
Joined in 2013, currently holding the Special rank

Chris9495, simply known as Chris, joined our server in 2013. He joined with a couple of friends, one of them being another ex-admin, gaintsftw.

From the very start, Chris was part of a town named Bethel, which album can be seen on facebook. His town was focused on a river side village, with farms and windmills. However, some time after, in 2014, he joined Cryminal's town and stayed there until Cryminal became inactive, for reasons stated on his SentinelCraft Memory Lane mention. His last town ended up being Mirlaz, where he was an assistant of ninja5132.

He applied for Moderator only two months into joining the server. During this time, he showed us good knowledge on redstone and plugin research and details, which were helpful for his Admin application, one year later. Some months after, he ended up reaching the Senior Admin rank, which he retained for almost two years.

Chris ended up going inactive in early 2017. Since then, he joins the server periodically and was gifted the Special rank for his dedication.

As a side note, Chris used to stalk new players as a disguised saddled pig. If you remember seeing a random one around, it was him.

7thMuse
Joined in 2013, currently holding the Special rank

7thMuse joined SentinelCraft in 2013. He was part of a big group of friends who left a community to find a better suitable one, which ended up being ours. This group included another ex-staff member of the server, JacieJ.

Muse is very well known for his building skills since the beginning. He has always been a sole builder, using islands as settlements for his "Musetopias" (there were several). He was even a finalist of one of the SentinelCraft Awards, being chosen as the Best Builder on the 2nd edition. As a curiosity, he helped Fedgar_Lurch by building the boats that exist on the Pern Spawn, during his first months on the server. These boats can be visited on our Memorial World.

Besides that, Muse applied for Moderator just two months after joining the server. Some months after, in 2014, he managed to reach the Admin rank. He also served as a temporary Senior Admin, after Ellemenopea stepped down and before Chris was chosen for the spot. He then returned back to Admin until he got inactive for personal reasons, in 2016.

Due to his inactiveness, he was given the Special rank for his dedication as a member of the community and for his amazing building skills. He came back in 2018 and has stayed regularly active since then, focusing on his newest "Musetopia" build.

Creepy_Crawlers gets along very well with Muse, and he gave me this quote on him:

"Muse was a one of a kind person on SentinelCraft. He would login and say hi but never really say much in global chat. Muse seems to me to be one of the server dads, aside from the few other guys. Muse is one of my favorite people on the server and he enjoys making fun of ace now, which I LOVE. Muse seems to have a bit of inactivity right now but I know he enjoys playing on Sentinel. He has kids and has a job so his time is occupied."

Zarosi
Joined in 2014, currently holding the Special rank

Zarosi joined our server in 2014 with his small group of friends.

During the first couple of months, Zarosi was a quiet person, interacting only within his group. He was actually mistakenly banned once while speaking norwegian to his friends. However, this did not set him back and he continued to stay active on the server.

Some months after, his friends started to be less interested in the game and Zarosi started building his own solo project. He created a town to protect his builds but I don't actually remember the name because it's some norwegian gibberish. His building skills were good enough to get him constantly nominated for the Best Builder category on the SentinelCraft Awards. He also built the Moon Mob Arena for people who enjoy playing this minigame.

After about 6 months on the server, Zarosi applied for the Moderator rank. Being a great reference during this time period, he was suggested by Migas to apply for Admin, which he managed to achieve one year later, in 2016. He was an Admin of SentinelCraft until two months ago, after some period of inactiveness due to personal reasons. As an aftermath, he was also given the Special rank for his amazing dedication throughout the years.

Something he also did on the server was a wedding event with another member of the community, something he regrets but I enjoy bringing it up all the time to tease him.

PaulinaCarrot is a good friend of him and I asked her for a quote:

"Zarosi has always been a good friend and fun guy to hang around, great builder too! He'd always enjoy sharing his industrial size creations with me and talking about all sorts of aspirations whether they are IRL or ingame :)"

Check the full list of SentinelCraft's Memory Lane here.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 05:18:17 PM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

7thMuse

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: SML #9 - Chris9495, 7thMuse, and Zarosi
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 02:18:48 PM »
Y?all are super sweet. Thank you.

Dr_MineStein

• Donator
  • God-Level Hacker
    • View Profile
Re: SML #9 - Chris9495, 7thMuse, and Zarosi
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2021, 05:31:04 PM »
but I don't actually remember the name because it's some norwegian gibberish.

That got me hard lmao. Other than that, thank you to you guys for making SentinelCraft a great place during your times as staff and after. Great reading.