Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Horizon bug  (Read 1489 times)

Rohan

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Horizon bug
« on: September 03, 2021, 02:25:55 PM »
I've come here regarding my loss in the horizon issue. When I logged in today, I was redirected to spawn, because the horizon was rebooting, so after the restart, I right away tried to go to my home on the horizon and I ended up being underground. At first, I thought it was something wrong with where they spawned me, so I flew like 20 blocks and I saw some homes which were near to me. I started walking to my home from there and I noticed something I saw 2 years before, the place was reverted to nothing but the place before my house was there. I checked all my builds near but couldn't find any, it was all like before I made something, TommyFengster's house was visible to me but mine wasn't, also one of Tommy's huge castles which were near me went missing.

Here are some photos of how it looked: https://imgur.com/a/PBJskDh

GEORGE15

• xD
    • View Profile
Re: Horizon bug
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 11:02:51 AM »
I didn?t think that area would be reverted back, I live there. For more info you can check the latest post on the forums regarding horizon problems. It?s sad Bec my house may be lost, I can?t see it because of the fog but ok

GEORGE15

• xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 08:51:57 PM »
Oh wait it?s you Rohan. Yea sad thing your town was corrupted :(

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 12:36:08 PM »
I am sorry we have not gotten to this already, but as a team we have been rather busy and with school, university and jobs starting back up very soon its hard to find time. That being said, the structures which you had there are not fixable and we cannot revert it back as the issue at hand, decided to overwrite the map data.

If possible can you list the valuables which you lost in that area and we shall sort something out for you. This also goes for you George.

GEORGE15

• xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2021, 02:06:07 PM »
Well I didn?t have anything valuable inside my base except the base. I just liked it but since the problem is not revertable it?s ok, I really wanted to build a new base in rohanville one time. However, a person that will have valuable items lost is TommyFengster, we lived together in that base for over a year now and he had built a lot of structures there. For me, I don?t care about any item losses, I didn?t even care on the UUID swipe when I lost all my stuff. Just some work and it was back there. All I need is something like 20-36 diamonds and one nether it?s scrap. These are the most valuable items I had in there. All of the others I can restore them. Thank you very much.

Rohan

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2021, 02:08:23 PM »
My whole storage was there under those 2 homes, like a crap ton of item.

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2021, 03:27:29 PM »
read my message again Rohan, and do as it said please.

Rohan

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2021, 03:19:42 AM »
Nah I'm fine starting all over, one day it had to be ended, why couldn't it be today? I have kept the necessary equipment's in my Inventory and E-Chest. I'm willing to start all over again, progress my way up. I really appreciate that you guys were willing to refund at least something. Thank you for that but I want to recover from it my own.