Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Fallen_Phantom's SM application  (Read 7720 times)

Fallen_Phantom

• View Profile
Fallen_Phantom's SM application
« on: September 14, 2021, 02:58:49 PM »
- What is your in-game name?  Fallen_Phantom

- Have you been active for at least 1 month?  yes

Have you been helpful for other people on the server? If yes, who and how?  I have helped grungrun to make a new house, I have helped Artyarty123 do get full netherite gear and enchants, I helped levi915487 to get diamonds and i gave him 2 stacks,i helped levi915487 to flatten a area for him to build a house, i helped by giving bugsy12 head tokens, i helped MHGUforpresident by giving him grapes, i helped navidnn to get full powered beacon, i helped Candle to make a sugar farm, i helped Candle to remove giant hill, i helped Candle to get diamond and netherite gear and tool with enchants, i helped Candle to make a full powered beacon.

- Have you been jailed/muted/rules restricted before? If yes, what punishment and motive? jailed-yes, for x-raying, muted-yes,for disrespect to others, banned- yes, permenantly banned for disrespect to others!

- Do you vote regularly? yes, well, used to until a week before i have some issues with the website i am pretty sure it's because of the google problem i will get it fixed as soon as i can!

- Are you going to be active and keep in touch on the forums? YES ofc

- Additional Information: thank you for your time and i very much hope to get this rank :)

Levi925487

• bruhh
    • View Profile
Re: Fallen_Phantom's SM application
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 02:59:40 PM »
Good Luck Fall!
do /t spawn New_Kelp_City :D

Nick The Builder

• Perspective makes any build a beautiful creation.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 04:10:09 AM »
Gud luck
- Your friendly builder, Nick. Visit Coari Crossing, The Gateway to The Kattalox Southwest! </t spawn Coari Crossing>

BlokeHead

• Donator
  • I'm unstable in a molecular level.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 06:07:13 AM »
Goodluck!

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 11:28:27 AM »
- Have you been jailed/muted/rules restricted before? If yes, what punishment and motive? jailed-yes, for x-raying, muted-yes,for disrespect to others, banned- yes, permenantly banned for disrespect to others!

I can't help but wonder why I feel a sense of excitement in you sharing this frowned-upon list, ending your answer with an exclamation mark. You forgot to mention that you also ban evaded.
All of this happened about a month ago - how have you changed? Helping others is important, but your attitude towards strangers is even more important. What's to say from this not repeating again?

Your application will be under review, and an answer will be given in 7 days - if you manage to answer my questions above within said timeframe.
Smile more, it suits you (:

Fallen_Phantom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 01:40:39 PM »

I can't help but wonder why I feel a sense of excitement in you sharing this frowned-upon list, ending your answer with an exclamation mark. You forgot to mention that you also ban evaded.
All of this happened about a month ago - how have you changed? Helping others is important, but your attitude towards strangers is even more important. What's to say from this not repeating again?

Your application will be under review, and an answer will be given in 7 days - if you manage to answer my questions above within said timeframe.

well brenda i am not excited that i got banned and who would be excited and also about the exclamation mark i normally put that every single message its just a habit of mine and also me being a indian it's very much hard to learn eng well not every indians talk about ansshukk he know's eng 3x better than me! yes, i have totally changed that's for sure u can ask anybody on the server if i have been disrespect to them after the ban ofc! i have helped many ppls as u can see in my application that's not the full list of me helping ppls in the server i just can't remember it that's why i didn't put every helps there! welp that's all i got to say!!! ty for ur time!

Fallen_Phantom

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2021, 01:44:14 PM »
TY EVERYONE!!!

rose05

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2021, 04:48:17 PM »
gud luck fallen  :S
Practice makes perfect 😋

Fallen_Phantom

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2021, 01:35:25 AM »
ty rose!

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2021, 08:53:55 PM »
Your application has been denied. At this time, we think you still have to show us more. The reason is based on the fact that you were banned just a month ago so you need to show us that you have really changed since then or not.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Fallen_Phantom

• View Profile
Fallen_Phantom's SM application
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2021, 06:27:15 AM »
- What is your in-game name?  Fallen_Phantom

- Have you been active for at least 1 month?  yes

Have you been helpful for other people on the server? If yes, who and how?  I have helped grungrun to make a new house, I have helped Artyarty123 do get full nethrite gear and enchants, I helped levi915487 to get diamonds and I gave him 2 stacks. I helped levi915487 to flatten a area for him to build a house, I helped by giving bugsy12 head tokens, I helped MHGUforpresident by giving him grapes, I helped navidnn to get full powered beacon, I helped Candle to make a sugar farm, I helped Candle to remove giant hill, I helped Candle to get diamond and nethrite gear and tool with enchants, I helped Candle to make a full powered beacon. I also helped the staff by reporting a player.

- Have you been jailed/muted/rules restricted before? If yes, what punishment and motive? I was jailed for x-ray and was muted for disrespect and banned for disrespect and ban evading. I will never ever go against the rules.

- Do you vote regularly? yes, I try my best to vote.

- Are you going to be active and keep in touch on the forums? yes, I will.

- Additional Information: Thank you for your time and I very much hope to get this rank :)

Levi925487

• bruhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2021, 07:58:04 AM »
Good Luck Fall!! All the best!!
do /t spawn New_Kelp_City :D

Fallen_Phantom

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2021, 10:13:41 AM »
ty

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2021, 04:08:12 PM »
Your application will be under review and an answer given in the next 7 days.

jim

• Donator
  • I try to be cool... I'm not very good at it.
    • View Profile
    • e
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2021, 09:21:36 PM »
Good luck my friend!
Changing my desktop to sweden's flag