Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Goodbye, SentinelCraft.  (Read 1919 times)

XzarWizrobe

• Just chilling
    • View Profile
Goodbye, SentinelCraft.
« on: September 26, 2021, 11:33:27 PM »
Sup ya'll,

Alot of you may know me, alot of you may not. Either way i just wanted to leave this here as a bit of closure as to why i have been inactive these past couple of weeks. First of my mind really hasn't been in a right place these past couple of months, especially now that i've been diagnosed with covid. video games have been a very big part of my life especially in the last year since quarantine began, and to be honest, i think i've got quite addicted to em, especially minecraft. School hasn't been easy on me either, but we'll see how that turns out.

I just want to thank the SentinelCraft community for these past 2 years.

anyway.
see you someday...
<b>I like cakes</b>

Dr_MineStein

• Donator
  • God-Level Hacker
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye, SentinelCraft.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 12:42:16 AM »
Hello Xzar,

I've met you only a few times, but I really liked you and I think we got along pretty well. I'm very sorry to hear that you've been diagnosed with covid-19, but have hope - you shall get through this, stronger than before. I do hope everything turns out right for you and we'd be able to hang out once again.  :)  Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr_MineStein
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 12:44:17 AM by Dr_MineStein »

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 05:41:42 AM »
Hi XzaeWizrobe, sorry to hear about your health. I think From the staff team we hope that you will get healthy and wish you good luck on your journey If you ever do need someone to talk to I'm always around and I'm sure there are a lot of other people on the server that wont mind the talk. All the best. <3
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

Levi925487

• bruhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 07:17:27 AM »
Hey Xzar,

I know that we never met in the server but i wish all the best for you and your health and hope you have a good time in the server.Stay safe and hope all the best for you.

Your Sincerely,
Levi925487
do /t spawn New_Kelp_City :D

ClownsieOne

• I am ClownsieOne. The original one. Remember me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 10:51:27 AM »
Hi Xzar, I know that we never met before but I really think you're a great person and also I feel really sorry for you cause of what you said about your health. I wish you a great life.
The Clown