Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: SML #11 - Elisthetic, BrendaxNL, and foxpatronus!  (Read 1377 times)

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
SML #11 - Elisthetic, BrendaxNL, and foxpatronus!
« on: September 28, 2021, 07:24:09 PM »
SentinelCraft Memory Lane #11
On this edition, we are going to talk about three of the major initial helpers of the current spawn build: Elisthetic, BrendaxNL, and foxpatronus!

Elisthetic
Joined in 2016, currently holding the Donator rank

Elisthetic, also known as Eli, joined our server in 2016.

As soon as she joined SentinelCraft, she posted doodles on the forums Art Corner, letting us know her artistic side since the start.

During her first year on the server, she settled in Zweerd's town, Thardos, along with friends and other recognizable players such as Peckun, Frostemort, and Epicnata. However, the Towny plugin was soon after disabled for a period of time, which made her follow a new project with other friends, one of them being BrendaxNL.

After some time, this connection lead to the creation of Tranquila, one of the best well-known current towns on SentinelCraft. The town is now part of the Shadow Realm.

As you can see from the builds within this town, Elisthetic works very well as a team, coordinating herself with others and making the best of her planning and building skills. Thus, she earnt the Special Rank for her building skills, in early 2017.

During that year, she ended up being involved on the spawn building project, being one of the main helpers of several builds. She was later involved in the spawn renovation too, some years later, with her ideas and building skills being impactful for the current state of our spawn.

Besides these, she has been involved in other server projects, being one of the most influential builders on the server and a reference to everyone. She has recently stepped down from the rank, but she undoubtedly made her mark while she helped SentinelCraft on our projects.

In terms of recognition and events she has participated, she was a finalist of the SentinelCraft Awards for several years in a row by being the 1st place winner on the Best Builder category. She also won one of the Quiz competitions, related to our player base.

She was involved on hosting and planning of the Prom Events in 2020 and 2021, giving SentinelCraft's community one of the most enjoyable times on the server's history. In the last two years, she also hosted, with BrendaxNL, a Christmas event in December.

BrendaxNL, her [not so] secret wife, gave us this quote on her:
"Eli is one of the most passionate and creative human beings I know, from building in Minecraft to art done in real life. We've been friends for a very long time and went through a lot together on the server, she's one of the reasons why I stayed around Sentinel. Besides cracking some jokes every now and then, Eli cares about her friends and makes sure to check in with them every now and then - even when she's insanely busy. Eli is an honest person who makes others feel at home."

BrendaxNL
Joined in 2015, currently holding the Admin rank

BrendaxNL, also known as Brenda, joined our server in 2015 and immediatelly joined the Lux Aeterna town, managed by Fjerreiro.

Brenda stayed there for some time, where she established within our community with her enjoyable and friendly presence, and got Senior Member.

She later decided to move forward and, after a brief period in a town named Intrepidum, she joined Ducktopia and became an assistant of PaulinaCarrot, before Towny got temporarily disabled on our server. During this time, she became a Moderator on our server.

While Towny was off, she ended up starting her own project with friends such as Elisthetic, previously talked above. Since Towny has came back, she manages Tranquila, alongside Eli, and remained part of the Shadow Realm.

Fedgar_Lurch assigned Brenda and Foxpatronus as main coordinators of the initial current spawn project. They both did an amazing job with the help of several members of our server. They both ended up getting promoted to Admin when the spawn was released. As said before, Brenda was also involved on the renovation of the spawn three years later.

She stayed as an Admin for some years. She was promoted to Senior Admin in 2020 and is one of the most influential players of the server, being a big voice within the staff team and giving out awesome ideas and plans to improve our server, in terms of management and events.

In terms of server involvement, she also partook on the first editions of the SentinelCraft Magazine and is now the interviewer on the Outside the Blocks series.

She participated in a lot of events in various ranges... but actually only won a significant one, the #4 SentinelCraft Awards. Besides that, a big shoutout for being one of the four finalists in both SentinelCraft Big Brother events.

More recently, she was responsible for several server events, most mentioned above because they were hosted with Elisthetic (Christmas Delivery Service and Prom Events).

On a personal note, I also met Brenda when I visited the Netherlands in 2018. Even though she was young at the time, we had a fun 15/30 minutes together, where she gave me a tour to a cheese store (where we took some photos) and a Albert Heijn supermarket xD!

Her [not so] secret wife, Elisthetic, gave us this quote on her:
"Brenda, I don't even know where and how to start. I am always very outspoken about how fond I am of this human being, if I put her on the soulmate detector scale the scale would explode and collapse into itself.

I often say that "I wished for an Angel and for once, they really delivered me one", that is how I see Brenda. I am and will always be infinitely grateful to have been on the journey of this human being's, all the things I was fortunate enough to learn from her (and still learning), to see her fight through the pain and bloom (and still blooming). You would've needed a butt load of good karma to have a Brenda in your life and I 100% am serious about it. This incredible heart made of immense power to love, learn and give, beautiful soul from inside out, outside in, and embodiment of pure good energy. So much potential, and the most beautiful piece of art I could ever come close to."

foxpatronus
Joined in 2016, currently holding the Special rank

foxpatronus, also known as Fox, joined our server in 2016. She later invited some friends, such as Toxic_Demon93. When she joined our server, she posted a topic, introducing herself.

Fox joined our server just before Towny was disabled. Even though she was not part of a town for a long time, she was involved within the community since the start by participating in events. Once Towny came back, she created her town named Void. Unfortunately, she became inactive due to personal reasons and the town fell. She came back recently and joined Gotham.

She became a Moderator just a few months after joining. Likewise Brenda, Fedgar gave her the task to coordinate the spawn project and, once it was finished, she was rewarded with the Admin rank. She was also involved on a particular individual project to bring Paintball plugin to SentinelCraft, where she setup the plugin and created maps for the minigame. However, Paintball was disabled during an update and hasn't returned since. Some time later, she was trusted the Senior Admin rank. She was a Senior Admin until she had to step back due to personal reasons.

She has been always very active in server events, participating in most of them. She won a SentinelCraft Christmas Lottery event and a SentinelCraft Big Brother Event. She was also a finalist in the SentinelCraft Awards several times.

I asked our current owner, PaulinaCarrot, for a quote on her:
"Foxy has always been an oustanding person all around, I always appreciated her dedication for the server projects and how good and loveable she was with everyone! She will go down in the sentinel history as probably one of the best server role models to ever come on it :)"

Check the full list of SentinelCraft's Memory Lane here.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Dr_MineStein

• Donator
  • God-Level Hacker
    • View Profile
Re: SML #11 - Elisthetic, BrendaxNL, and foxpatronus!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 11:47:40 PM »
Huge thanks to you guys, our current server spawn is astounding and is no doubt jaw-dropping to new members. Fantastic job.  <3 :thumbsup: :clap:

7thMuse

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2021, 03:12:27 AM »
These are some of the best humans I?ve encountered on the server. 

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2021, 07:20:59 PM »
Eli, my forever wife, thank you for having us Migas!
Smile more, it suits you (: