Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Candle's Ban Appeal  (Read 1294 times)

Candle

• Hello! I am a candle! :D
    • View Profile
Candle's Ban Appeal
« on: September 30, 2021, 10:43:21 AM »
- In game name: Candle

- Date and time of ban: 17:25 GMT+7

- Which staff member banned you: Brenda

- Why were you ban? (What appears on your ban message): "brother knows the password. Immature signs. suspicion of using auto-clicker.

- Were you previously jailed or muted: No, i wasnt.

- Why should you be unbanned- If i'm unbanned, i will create myself a new me. I will not write inappropriate words on signs. I thought at that time that it was funny, but now that i got banned, i realized that what i was doing is completely wrong and was terminating the rules of Sentinel Craft , I won't create a bad personality for me and for others. In conclusion, i really hope that i will get unbanned. I would love to hear from you.
/t spawn New_Kelp_City ! :D

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Candle's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2021, 11:04:36 AM »
When talking to one of your friends on the server about why you were banned, they said that you don't have a brother, even though you admitted to me that an immature sign was probably placed by your brother who knew your SentinelCraft password. Care to explain? Were you simply lying, trying to push the blame off yourself? https://postimg.cc/0rBGwxrM
Smile more, it suits you (:

Candle

• Hello! I am a candle! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2021, 11:29:18 AM »
At that time, i had to lie, I was trying to not get banned, but lying made it worse. But I really do promise that if i get unbanned I won't write immature signs ever, and start treating others more nicely.
/t spawn New_Kelp_City ! :D

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2021, 12:06:39 PM »
I hope that you've learnt your lesson. Watch yourself, lying to others really isn't appreciated. I expect your behaviour towards others to be different from now on forward. I have unbanned you.
Smile more, it suits you (: