Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Levi925487's Ban Appeal  (Read 1190 times)

Levi925487

• bruhh
    • View Profile
Levi925487's Ban Appeal
« on: November 26, 2021, 02:08:24 PM »
- In-game name:Levi925487

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 16:15 MSI

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) Annu_Mannu67

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)  For using XRay client after warning and punishment.

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) Yes for Xraying

- Why should you be unbanned? 

Greetings,Administrators

I was banned for 1 month and 4 days for using Xray, and I'm here to admit that I do use it.

I'd like to apologise for utilising it and ask for a second opportunity.
 And in this ban appeal, I'll go into great detail about why I use xray, how much money I make, apologise for using it, and ask for forgiveness.

Honestly, when I first started using xray, it was to see what all the fuss was about, and then to decide whether or not to continue using it.

But, because I am greedy, I continue to use this mod because I have discovered its awesomeness and realised that I can make a lot of money with it.

I've realised that I can virtually have all of the ore on this server and then sell it for profit.

Before I was jailed, I had been xraying for two weeks. And the total profit I made from mining and selling this ore is between $1000 and $5000, but I also gave the ore to
 friends and siblings.Please accept my apologies for using this modifications.
 I know it's against the rules, but I chose to breach it, and after testing it, I can't stop using it since I'm desperate to become the richest person on the server.

Please accept my apologies. I'll make sure that this will never happens again, and to prevent it, I'll start recording videos whenever I go mining so that I can prove that I'm
 not use the modifications. I will take the punishment that I earned. If I continued to use this mod after you gave me one final chance, I would be lying to you, and I wouldn't
 deserve another chance if I did it again.

As the administrators of SentinelCraft, you have the authority to do whatever you want with my offence.
 I thank you if you give me one final chance on the server; however, if you do not give me one last chance, I will leave the site and the server alone, as if I had never been
 there.

Additional Information:
do /t spawn New_Kelp_City :D

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Levi925487's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 11:33:34 AM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 01:12:23 PM »
You've been unbanned. This is your opportunity to show us that you have changed. Please don't go back to the behaviour you used to have.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Levi925487

• bruhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 01:20:28 PM »
Thank You very much Administrators for give me a chance and I will make sure that this will never happen again.
do /t spawn New_Kelp_City :D