Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Crawling_Babys ban appeal  (Read 1407 times)

Crawling_Baby

• View Profile
Crawling_Babys ban appeal
« on: December 09, 2021, 11:43:29 AM »
In game name - Crawling_Baby
Date and Time of ban - I don't remember date and time, Indian standard time timezone
Which staff member banned you? -
Why were you banned? - Trying to join as Creepy_Crawlers.
Were you previously jailed or mute? - No
Why should you be unbanned? - Because I didn't do anything wrong.
Additional information: Long ago, I found a guy named "Creepy_Crawlers" and I liked the name so I play other servers except sentinel craft with "Creepy_Crawlers" username, and that day I by mistake clicked "Creepy_Crawlers" account and tried to log-in, after it said wrong password,I noticed that I'm on the wrong account. After that day, when I logged back in, I was banned..

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Crawling_Babys ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2021, 01:57:23 PM »
If you play as "Creepy_Crawlers" in every other server besides SentinelCraft, why did you only try to join as Creepy_Crawlers 3 weeks after registering?

Why did you ban evade as perohero?

Your appeal will be under review as soon as you answer those questions.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Creepy_Crawlers

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2021, 09:55:01 PM »
There is someone already with the name Creepy_Crawlers on a premium account, AKA me. If you saw the name was already registered, I would have went to a different name.

Crawling_Baby

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2021, 03:37:59 AM »
Migas, I use Salwyrr launcher, And we can add accounts in salwyrr launcher, just one click and you can go from any account to any server. That day I by mistakely clicked "Creepy_Crawlers" account, I've it there bcz I alr told you I play from that account on other servers..
Also I ban evaded as perohero bcz, I thought I did nothing wrong to get my Crawling_Baby account banned so I joined from a new account, sorry for ban evading, I'm sorry, won't do it again.

Crawling_Baby

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2021, 03:42:07 AM »
And hey Creepy_Crawlers, nice to meet you, but as I said long ago I had seen the name "Creepy_Crawlers" , I liked it and played from that username, but when I tried joining sentinel craft with it, it was alr registered, so I just made a new account ( Crawling_Baby ) to play on sentinel, and as from above reply, I use salwyrr launcher, I clicked Creepy_Crawlers account on sentinel server, I didn't notice I'm on your account, and tried loggin in, and the password was wrong, I got freaked out, but atm I tried re-joining and joined from correct account, but the later day I tried joining I was banned for doing nothing wrong, I didn't break any rule if I'm not correct.

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2021, 12:11:23 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

Crawling_Baby

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2021, 04:14:34 AM »
Ok Migas, Thanks for looking into my post..

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2021, 09:35:49 PM »
You have been unbanned.