Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: lucay's ban appeal  (Read 2084 times)

lucayboy

• Donator
    • View Profile
lucay's ban appeal
« on: January 26, 2022, 12:18:54 PM »
- In-game name: Lucayboy
- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 09-12-2022 (i do not know the exact time)
 - Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) Oplegoman
- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) for griefing and not joining back when told to.
- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) No
 - Why should you be unbanned? Well i think i should have joined back when told to and i should not have done those dumb actions. going forward if i get unbanned i will not do these actions and be respectfull and do things when told to i will not break the rules again. Additional Information: thank you all for reading my appeal i appreciate it.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: lucay's ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 04:02:17 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 04:53:20 PM »
This application will be put on hold till you can explain your actions further. Your appeal is of poor quality and does not explain the whole situation.

I caught you red-handed stealing from other peoples chests because of a bug with 1.18 (fixed now), you failed to report this to anyone in the staff team. You stole multiple double chests of items and you thought this was acceptable? What made it worse the minute I asked you about this when I caught you, you crouched at me twice and instantly disconnected. This very much shows me that you knew what you were doing was wrong.

Explain yourself better and show us why we should accept you back; you have likely not convinced anyone with the poor appeal above.

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 11:25:59 AM »
This appeal is denied.

lucayboy

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2022, 02:58:37 PM »
- In-game name: Lucayboy

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 09-12-2022 (i do not know the exact time)

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) Oplegoman

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) for griefing and not joining back when told to.

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) No

- Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because i have matured from the first time i appealed for a ban appeal and from my time on the server before i got banned. Yes i did know what i was doing and i crouched to Oplegoman because i was shocked because he just appeared infront of me, so i left and turned my laptop off i saw the messages that oplegoman sent in the discord [Oplegoman: @LucayBoy join back now.] and i was scared of the concequences that would be attached to joining back, when i tried joining back the following day i was banned and immediatly regret that i did not join back, So i very much knew what i was doing. I regret griefing and i will never do it again. If I get unbanned i wil not grief or break the rules ever again i will help anyone and i will contact staff if someone breaks the rules.

. Additional Information: I am sorry for not reacting back on my first ban appeal I was mad because you guys asked and didn?t believe me. I have matured al lot since then and if i am unbanned i will not break the rules  and make better descicions.

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2022, 03:23:44 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2022, 11:49:06 PM »
You have been unbanned.

pleasea

• View Profile
My ban appeal
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2022, 03:43:26 AM »
unban me i got falsely banned, i love this server i put hours into it and then my account got hacked and the person started hacking. i have made my account alot better and it wont happen again. thank you

cheers
Jordan

SweatyKido

• Surprisingly not stinky
    • View Profile
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2022, 12:09:38 PM »
unban me i got falsely banned, i love this server i put hours into it and then my account got hacked and the person started hacking. i have made my account alot better and it wont happen again. thank you

cheers
Jordan
If you would like to request a ban appeal start a new topic and use the template you can find here https://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=7.0