Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Stepping down as admin  (Read 1297 times)

Fjerreiro

• Emperor of Incendium
  • Donator
  • ~Lex Talionis~
    • View Profile
Stepping down as admin
« on: January 26, 2022, 10:12:28 PM »
Hey people of Sentinel,

As you guys know I haven't been active for the last couple of years. Originally joining the staff team in 2014 I've seen a lot change on our server, and watched our community grow. I've always liked being part of the staff team, helping people when needed and making sure everybody behaves..  ;)

So it's with a heavy heart I'm informing you guys I will step down as co-owner from the server. Over the past years I've had problems with my mental health and this basically lead to me drifting away from the community. It became harder and harder to see Sentinel as a place where I could meet my friends and relax. Because of my inactivity I also felt extreme guilt towards the other senior admins who worked their asses off every day to make this the best possible server ever, which in it's turn caused even more inactivity and so a vicious circle had been created.

I have been doing better lately, and I am getting help to work on my problems. I also left my toxic job which was making my problems worse and I will be starting a new job very soon :). Even though I am doing much better now than let's say a year ago it's still time to step down and make way for other people so they can get their well-deserved promotion.

I am also certain me stepping down will make it easier for me to come back to the community again as a player, because in the end that is what I have been missing the most. Hopefully very soon when I'm doing even better than now you guys will see me online regularly again. After all I still have a lot of projects I'd still like to work on.

As for my rank, I will be becoming 'Special'. And let's be honest, the gray color suits my snow leopard fur well 8)

If you you'd like to talk to me I'm always available on Discord for a chat. Love you all and I hope I will see you soon in-game!

Greetings,

Fjerreiro

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Stepping down as admin
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 10:41:27 PM »
Thanks for all your hard work as a staff member and, personally, for your friendship. As I talked to you before, hopefully things get better from now on and we can see you online more regularly!
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Rohan

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 03:45:34 AM »
Big thank you for the hard work and support you put into the community. I may not have met you in-game or in discord but after hearing from the community, it was very comprehensible that the work you put down to the server is huge. Hope you the best for everything.

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2022, 11:19:52 AM »
Thank you Fj for all of the hard work you put into Sentinel Craft, your town some 7 years ago has motivated me to stay around and become a part of this community, and I'd like to thank you for that! Don't be a stranger! (:
Smile more, it suits you (:

HyperXInsane

• Fool me one time, shame on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 11:49:38 AM »
You will be missed!