Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: CLICKBAIT: MIGAS IS NOT ADMIN ANYMORE!  (Read 1298 times)

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
CLICKBAIT: MIGAS IS NOT ADMIN ANYMORE!
« on: January 26, 2022, 10:38:17 PM »

As you might know, I've been part of the staff team since the beginning of the server, June 2013. I have always been part of the main core of the team and, as you may know, I was Owner for 3 and half years.

During these 8 years, I have seen the community grow, people gathering together from around the world. It amazes that whenever someone registers on the server, there's a new chance of having a new friend. I have seen a lot of you being clueless Members that, years after, would play an important role within the community (yes, I'm looking at you too, Pauizz).

Two of these friends are Brenda and Oliver (BrendaxNL and Oplegoman), who have been around for a lot of these years too. Alongside others, their dedication and enthusiasm for the server light it up and, since they have major roles as Senior Admins, a lot of the stuff happening in SentinelCraft is due to them. I have always been higher ranked than them and supported [...and denied :-X] rank ups throughout the years. The next step for them to achieve would be engaging on the same role as me.

For this reason, I suggested, and I chose with my own free will, to assume a new role. This role, labeled as Founder (the same role Fedgar_Lurch uses), will give me the recognition for being part of the server since the start and, at the same time, be a supportive role for the main staff team.

I also want to clarify that this is not a demotion as some people might think that. I will still hold the same priviledges as before. But since I am not as active as I used to be, my new role allows me to continue to do what I like to do: share my love to you guys by helping our staff and the server moving forward, keeping the community alive. My main focus now would be on [sometimes "invisible"] management tasks (Finances, Donations, Forums, Website, Event Hosting, among other things), which I've always been doing since the server started, basically. This step to the side will allow Brenda and Oliver to be tagged, deservedly, as co-owners.

On another personal note, I know I have been less active and I want to fight that. Unfortunately, my interest on the game itself is not what it used to be. However, I still want to be an integral part of our community, so I will always be around and enjoy being part of server events, in Minecraft or another game we enjoy playing together.

Also, if you want to chat with me or want to know more about the server's history, I am available to share what I know, just message me here or Discord.

See you all around!
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

LordTiger89

• Donator
  • Be patience and smart don't push others
    • View Profile
Re: CLICKBAIT: MIGAS IS NOT ADMIN ANYMORE!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 05:05:34 PM »
it was really an honor having you as our server owner after fedgar, even tho there's been some issues in the way, everything happens for a reason so...
enjoy this new rank of yours and who knows, maybe someday minecraft will add "cheese" for real and will be having you back full-time again...
please share your artwork or send a link to check on you anytime...
The Little Prince Bedtime Story