Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Gamer_Kunjappan's unban appeal  (Read 1086 times)

GK

• View Profile
Gamer_Kunjappan's unban appeal
« on: April 10, 2022, 07:17:56 AM »
- In-game name:Gamer_Kunjappan

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):idk but i saw the ban message on 3rd april 5:00pm (indian timezone)

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)Inappropriate behavior and saying bad words my behavior is unacceptable

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)got temp ban becuase of my stupidity

- Why should you be unbanned?i often mess everything up even though at that time i dont realize it and i have so many memmorys friends and others in the server and i want a second chance

Additional Information:this is another account because my previous browser got corrupted and deleted everything and i cant get my main account back and i forgot the password :P

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Gamer_Kunjappan's unban appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 05:45:27 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Devereux

• Not Shadow
  • Livin' like Larry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 06:49:37 PM »
You've committed multiple offenses in the past, including player harassment, block glitching, and more... You were already tempbanned for 7 days and given a second chance. How do we know you are not going to repeat your inappropriate behavior?

GK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2022, 07:53:23 AM »
i have gotten so many punishments as you mentioned and i now have learned my lesson i will never again break rules i will go and sit in a corner and do my own thing and not try to bother/harass or any other members of the server and i will only talk when its neccessery and think  twice before doing anything. Peace
P.S
       I feel like getting left alone while my friends progress very much and that make me do these dumb thing i will not do anything dumb from now on and ive learned my lesson
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 07:56:10 AM by GK »

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2022, 06:51:58 PM »
We are giving you another chance. Please try to be nice to others from now on and if you are in some way stressed about someone or something on the server, try to privately talk to a staff member before being mean to the other player. Staff is here to help you with your in-game issues!

You've been unbanned.

GK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2022, 09:13:40 AM »
if im unbanned why cant i join the server? its still displaying the ban message

P.S pls help

GK

• View Profile
pls help
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2022, 09:19:11 AM »
i was banned lately and now i am unbanned but its still displaying the ban message and i cant get on the server. admins/staff members pls help me

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2022, 02:20:07 PM »
You were unbanned again, probably a mistyped on the first try.