Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: SML #12 - ReAndrew, Creepy_Crawlers, and CalvinPigeon  (Read 1094 times)

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
SML #12 - ReAndrew, Creepy_Crawlers, and CalvinPigeon
« on: April 20, 2022, 05:50:47 PM »
SentinelCraft Memory Lane #12
On this edition, we are going to talk about three former Red Admins of the server: ReAndrew, Creepy_Crawlers, and CalvinPigeon!

ReAndrew
Joined in 2013, currently holding the Donator rank

ReAndrew, also simply known as Andrew, joined the server in 2013.

ReAndrew is one of the founders' friends that came invited to the server when it started. When Andrew joined, he was immediatelly given the Admin role and started his experience on the server as a staff member. He was part of the initial staff team who set up the example for others who joined after.

Andrew was involved in a lot of early tasks. The original server guides, rules forum posts, and tutorials in-game were made by him and he was the main test subject of Richgotya's plugin changes and implementations. He also built the first Minigames Lobby, which, right now, is somewhere in Flatgrass.

He ended up not being in a town for most of the time, only having a brief period in a town named Tazbeston (the mayor was JayDee98).

When it comes to events, ReAndrew participated in a lot of the first events of the server. However he never won any of them. He was once nominated for the SentinelCraft Awards for the "Best Redstoner" category.

ReAndrew was last seen on the server in 2015 under a new username, AndyTheTiger. We have lost contact with him since then. Will he ever comeback? Only time will tell.

Creepy_Crawlers
Joined in 2014, currently holding the Donator rank

Creepy_Crawlers joined SentinelCraft in 2014 after being invited by his twin brother, AceAlmighty16.

Creepy originally joined Mirlaz town, which was under ninja5132's leadership. However, a couple of months after, he created his own town named Westerfall and gave enough funds for Ninja to create the Shadow Realm.

However, some time later, Creepy ended up leaving the nation and joined Triune (owned by IrParadox at the time). When IrParadox was involved in some issues about poaching members to another server, Creepy chose to go with him and left SentinelCraft. He ended up returning some years later.

During this second period on SentinelCraft, Creepy created a guild named Hathaway which didn't last long. When Towny came back, He briefly helped 7thMuse with Musetopia and then joined Gotham and has been there since then as an assistant of bugsy12.

In terms of staff, Creepy was staff from 2018 to 2020, reaching the Admin rank for a brief period.

When it comes to events, Creepy participated regularly on events, however, he also never won anything significant. He was nominated twice for the SentinelCraft Awards but never reached the final phase.

His current mayor, bugsy12, gave us this quote on him:
"I've known him since 2014. He can be quite sassy and snarky but he always means well. He's been a great addition to the town, even back to when it was founded in 2019 he was the first assistant."

CalvinPigeon
Joined in 2014, currently holding the Donator rank

CalvinPigeon, also known as calvinpijn, joined our server in 2014. He was invited by his friend Fjerreiro and, later, Calvin invited his sister to play with him.

As soon as he joined our server, Calvin was part of Lux Aeterna alongside Fjerreiro. He ended up staying on this town for over a year until he decided to make his own, first called Renascentia, then later renamed to Intrepidum, all under the Incedium Empire. When Towny returned in 2018, he created a new town named Columba, which still has not developped a lot.

Calvin was part of the staff team from 2015 to 2019 and managed to reach the Admin rank.

As mentioned on a staff interview, Calvin studied journalism and that inspired him to create and coordinate the first editions of the SentinelCraft Magazine. He also gave us the initial idea of having a football minigame on the server, which lead to the known Chicken Football event, developped by others at a later time.

He participated in several events but, likewise the other two mentioned above, he never won any major event. However, it stands out his participation on the two editions of SentinelCraft Big Brother and several nominations for the SentinelCraft Awards, never reaching the final phase.

On a personal note, I want to mention that I've met Calvin and Fjerreiro when I went on a trip to the Netherlands in 2018, where we spent a week together. On a quick point, he took me sightseeing to the stadium of his club, Feyenoord, the cities of Rotterdam, Amsterdam, and Gouda, and I won a bowling game against them ;D. If you want to know more, you can read it here!

His friend, Fjerreiro, said this:
"Calvin is my best friend IRL and I have known him for a very, very long time. He is creative and passionate about his own ideas. Even though he is not as active as he used to be anymore, he still played a big part in the history of SentinelCraft"

Check the full list of SentinelCraft's Memory Lane here.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 02:59:34 PM by bugsy12 »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

7thMuse

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: SML #12 - ReAndrew, Creepy_Crawlers, and CalvinPigeon
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2022, 11:41:39 AM »
These are always a joy to read, seeing the old faces again makes this old man's heart happy

Kita

• Donator
  • Work hard, play hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2022, 09:28:18 PM »
I would have to agree ;D. A good read for sure.

Cant wait for the next Memory Lane read :P
The aim of the game is not to mine, or to craft, but to run from creepers.

coolheartedepic

• The Beef Master
  • Donator
  • I am le beef master. I have all the delicious beef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2022, 01:31:39 PM »
Reading these always takes me back to the good ol days. Cant believe how long it?s been honestly
BEEF IS LIFE