Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: The Trade  (Read 1707 times)

GK

• View Profile
The Trade
« on: April 24, 2022, 11:38:55 AM »
Admins,
                  Im gamer_Kunjappan and i made a trade 5:05 pm (indian timezone) 24/4/2022.the man im trading with is RyanYess he offerred me 3 shulker boxes full of various loot and accepting the trade i went to my base but whenever i did /home or entered the area of our base (me and floppyboi's) im getting the place,mobs,chat froze anything there is not responsive and after  a period of time,im getting the (Connection Lost) screen or (Timed Out) in the chat and kicks me back to fedgardia.
this only happens near our base but only im getting the errors.and im unable to connect to the game and poor RyanYess would be thinkin that i scammed him.so admins if you see this pls help me with my problem and give the 3 shulker boxes that are in my inventory  back to RyanYess
                                                                                                                                                                   Gamer_Kunjappan
                                                                                                                                                                                              signing off
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 11:40:45 AM by GK »

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Re: The Trade
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2022, 02:33:27 PM »
Has this been resolved yet?
Smile more, it suits you (: