Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: April EOTM  (Read 1261 times)

jim

• Donator
  • I try to be cool... I'm not very good at it.
    • View Profile
    • e
April EOTM
« on: April 25, 2022, 11:19:39 AM »
Hello Sentinel Crafters!
I?d like to humbly introduce my next event...

A childhood game played by millions around the world brought into Minecraft. I present, Capture the Flag!

How to play

The game is pretty simple! There are two teams (Blue and Red), both trying to get the opposite team's banner over to their own side. if you pass the middle (marked by a black line) you aren't allowed to attack, but if you get killed, you will spawn in the other team's jail (which you'll set your spawn point too before the games begin). if one of your teammates crosses the line and presses a pressure plate under the jail, everyone gets a free walk back.  If your walking back in a free walk, make sure to crouch while moving back to your side. You win a game of Capture the flag by either getting everyone in jail, or successfully getting the other team's banner back to your side.

Roles

All of these roles are decided by their own team.  If more than two people want one job, use /roll (highest gets to choose which one they want to be out of the special role or Player)

Flag Guard 1 or 2 people
     The Flag Guard's responsibility is in the name. They guard the flag. They help their team by making sure they send people to jail when they try to claim the flag. The flag guard will have a Red or Blue (Chosen by your flag colour(color)) circle around the Flag of which they can't go in, for if they do, they're sent to jail. Remember all of this if you want to be the Flag Guard.

Jail Guard 1 or 2 people
The Jail Guard's responsibility is very similar to the Flag Guard. The Jail guard guards the jail, making sure that the opposite team won't let their team out. Remember, if you're jail guard and people get a free walk back, don't kill them! If you do, you will go to jail. Similar to the Flag Guard, the jail guard will have a Red or Blue (Chosen by your flag colour(color)) circle around the jail of which they can't go in, for if they do, they're sent to jail. Remember all of this if you want to be the jail Guard.

Players 2+
      The Players job is quite simple. Their job is to go to the other side and collect the banner of the opposite team, and/or free their team mates by standing under a pressure plate under the jail.  Of course, there are things that make this difficult. Players aren't allowed to attack on there opponent's side or they can get killed and brought to jail.

Rules

These rules are laid out to make sure everything is fair and balanced.

1. Don't argue when a decision is made. If someone feels like a play was unfair, they can say so in chat and both teams will say what they feel is fair, I will take account of both team's arguments and look at the rules to make a fair play. What happens happens, remember it's just a block game.

2. Any outside weapons, armor, food, or items that can cause damage are strictly prohibited because of mmcmo and enchantments it could make for an unfair advantage for one person over the other. You will be given leather pants, a stick, a bow and arrow, and some steak before the games begin.

3. If someone is killed while on their free walk back from jail (shown by crouching), then the person who killed them will go into the jail of the opposing team.

4. Any break in the rules of play stated above in the section "How to Play" will be reprimanded by being sent to jail.

5. Sentinel PvP Rules still apply here. You can find them at this link

6. Have fun!

Signup

If you wish to join, use this format below to enter.
IGN:
I have read and understand the rules:
Timezone(Optional):

Example:

IGN: jjiimm
I have read and understand the rules: Yes
Timezone: ET

Hope to see you there! - Jim
Changing my desktop to sweden's flag

bugsy12

• Senior Admin
  • #BugsyForAdminNinjaForMember
    • View Profile
Re: April EOTM
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 12:31:32 PM »
IGN: bugsy12
Timezone: CST

Baked_Tater

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 01:36:14 PM »
IGN: Tater
Timezone: GMT+1
-potato

General_Sand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2022, 11:14:39 PM »
IGN: General_Sand
Timezone(Optional): EGY

Mindtwisty

• Donator
  • The luckiest guy you will ever meet o.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2022, 10:31:01 AM »
IGN: mindtwisty
Timezone(Optional): CET

bugsy12

• Senior Admin
  • #BugsyForAdminNinjaForMember
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2022, 10:50:17 PM »
IGN: AceAlmighty16
Timezone: CST

B0okWorm

• Donator
  • Cake
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2022, 12:12:43 AM »
IGN: B0okWorm
Timezone: ET

GEORGE15

• xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2022, 01:53:27 PM »
IGN: GEORGE15
I have read and understand the rules: Maybe... I mean Yes (Yes)
Timezone: EEST (GMT+2+DST or GMT+3[size=78%])[/size]