Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Goodbye Debu...  (Read 18534 times)

ArsenArsen

• Time and space GOES TO MY HANDS!
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye Debu...
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2014, 03:03:23 PM »
We shoul put vines/mossy cobble around making it look abandoned then use it as a tourist attraction!

Too good idea DaVo. Thanks!
--Arsen
We live for SentinelCraft!

MacLeezy

• King of Dragonsreach
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2014, 03:21:51 PM »
wow elle made me laugh in class thank you for getting me into trouble

Were you thinking about Elle's joke later in the day during class?.... or were you on internet at school when you shouldn't be? Cuz It might not be Elle's fault :)

MacLeezy

• King of Dragonsreach
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2014, 03:50:41 PM »
Well I guess its too bad for you that there is always gonna be Protection on the chests as well as any land still claimed by the town.... as well as Griefing in General is not allowed... Think of this all as Metaphorical 'Chastity Belt' to stop you from pillaging his Village...

...also this is all just... Very Wrong...

- Master of Shooting Peoples Ideas Down.

Faust

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2014, 03:59:18 PM »
Well I guess its too bad for you that there is always gonna be Protection on the chests as well as any land still claimed by the town.... as well as Griefing in General is not allowed... Think of this all as Metaphorical 'Chastity Belt' to stop you from pillaging his Village...

It's only wrong if you get it the wrong way. So far, everyone's been chill on the server, so I saw no harm in a sexual joke, but that's my mistake, there's always a hothead who takes things too seriously. I apologize, I'll delete my post.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/joke

Check that out, though.

Later Debu, hope you saw my joke before this party pooper showed up, it was a more personal way to send you off, but you can't even express yourself without someone causing drama, so this is all I can say. :P
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 04:15:00 PM by Faust »

Ellemenopeanuts

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2014, 04:50:56 PM »
Honestly, I read that and thought, "wtf". Tried a little too hard hun.

MacLeezy

• King of Dragonsreach
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2014, 05:29:07 PM »

It's only wrong if you get it the wrong way. So far, everyone's been chill on the server, so I saw no harm in a sexual joke, but that's my mistake, there's always a hothead who takes things too seriously. I apologize, I'll delete my post.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/joke

Check that out, though.

Later Debu, hope you saw my joke before this party pooper showed up, it was a more personal way to send you off, but you can't even express yourself without someone causing drama, so this is all I can say. :P

You obviously Missed my "chastity belt" Retort... I understand you were joking and so was I... I don't care that it was sexual, it was just poorly executed, it seemed like elle said you: "Tried a little to hard hun" :)

Faust

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2014, 05:41:51 PM »
You know, I wrote something bigger, but I'm not going to get pulled into your flaming attempts, or whatever that is.

Your opinion means nothing to me. I've already gotten half of the reaction I was going for with that joke, and if she chuckled after it, that would be the full reaction I was trying to get from it, but I'm happy with just "wtf".

Anyway, just stop. I've deleted it; move on.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 06:23:59 PM by Faust »

MacLeezy

• King of Dragonsreach
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2014, 07:07:36 PM »
 ;D Who is mad at you? None of us told you that it was taboo or to Delete it.. I just simply followed your joke with my own explaining to you that your plan wouldn't Work because we still have Grief Protection plugins on the site aka Chastity Belt (to use your sexual Theme of joke) that stop you and others from Stealing or Breaking others property. (Gangbanging)...I don't Know why your upset...maybe just misunderstood what i said... Than Elle said you tried to hard, and I simply agreed because it was a little 'Lengthy'.. Sometimes it is't as funny if you have to explain it for a long time.... learn how to take constructive criticism or its gonna be a rough road for you otherwise.

ace123445

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2014, 07:33:39 PM »
mac what i meant was i could be on my computer in class but had to be quiet and elle made me laugh so she got me into trouble
Live to die and we die to live

MacLeezy

• King of Dragonsreach
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2014, 08:03:34 PM »
mac what i meant was i could be on my computer in class but had to be quiet and elle made me laugh so she got me into trouble

lol but were you supposed to be on the forum during class?

Ellemenopeanuts

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2014, 08:25:36 PM »

Good! Pay more attention to your lessons! XD

DaVoBMX1725

• Donator
  • Ello
    • View Profile
    • google
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2014, 11:38:02 PM »
It wouldn't be griefing if your improving something like an abadoned town that you find which is say a couple months inactive. I would destroy everything I added iif the owner comes back on
Hiya, to the oldies of old

ninja5132

• Server Eye Candy
  • Donator
  • Migas is not mean :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2014, 12:01:20 AM »
It wouldn't be griefing if your improving something like an abadoned town that you find which is say a couple months inactive. I would destroy everything I added iif the owner comes back on

It's still griefing, you're adding unnecessary blocks to a build that does not belong to you.

DaVoBMX1725

• Donator
  • Ello
    • View Profile
    • google
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2014, 12:58:29 AM »
Okay. If I got Debus permission would I be allowed?
Hiya, to the oldies of old

Debu

• Laziness is a gift, a boon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2014, 04:08:42 AM »
Damn I nearly out of  *heat*, well were also in Our home town so I cant play minecraft D=

I think I'll be back within umm... 1st of June.

Pandora is now currently an open project, where people can just come commute, build, and leave. DON'T destroy as it contains stuff made by other people too...

Meao :3
--Debu
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.