Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Looking for a friend, a shop and help from Gaster  (Read 632 times)

Turbo TGM (XGaster)

• View Profile
Looking for a friend, a shop and help from Gaster
« on: June 28, 2022, 10:43:32 PM »
Hello people who see this. I am looking for small plots to put down a small shop to create more business because I need to make more money. And before you ask yes, I know I can vote and advertise and this time I'm trying something new. So here are my small requirements.

1. Taxes are no more than 25.00 a day. (I don't want your tax rate changed for me I just want to be accepted into towns with this or lower tax rate).
2. No very huge plots just a small plot (just at least one chunk) (optional but preferred).
3. I must be approved by a mayor or co mayor to not get in too much trouble (just playing safe).

I have 5 spots open 1 plot for each town. (Edit: 4 left)
I'm not trying to sound mean so just keep it chill. Message me on discord if you have questions and if you have interest in this reply or message me on discord and that's it. Have a great day!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 08:03:14 PM by XGaster »
I'm Turbo your local mamagen.

Turbo TGM (XGaster)

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a friend, a shop and help from Gaster
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 05:20:56 AM »
Hello to anyone who even sees this. I'm looking for a friend or partner to play minecraft with. I'm not looking for much but down below are requirements or something. Hope I find someone soon.

1. Play often
2. Time is EST not GMT like in the server
3. Friendly
4. Is very mature and doesn't act like some kid
5. Won't get too attached or just leave me hanging

I don't mind having more than one I just want a friend. Not trying to be mean but it's better with a friend. Reply if you have interest and I'll answer any questions you have.

Turbo TGM (XGaster)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 08:25:38 AM »
Hey so I have pretty much nothing to do so I'm looking to help people. I will help with anything. Don't care what it is. Farming, gathering TNT, secret plans for town stuff, don't care I'll help. And of course, I'll be expecting payments, but I also accept trades and such. Below are prices and trades.

Prices:
100.00 to 500.00 depending on the job being done. If you're saving money, we will talk out a plan. If you don't have the money, see trading offers below.

Trades:
Diamonds, Gold, Netherite, Iron, Gunpowder (in stacks) and enchanted books (depending on what you have).

If you have other offers just let me know. To hire just reply here or chat with me on discord/the server.

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2022, 09:25:49 AM »
I moved all your topics into one place, please don't spam so many post on forums all of these could have been in one topic. Forums are created to give suggestions, and or information on updates and upcoming events that are server related. Not a place to looking for a friend that you can play with you can ask that in game. Lastly you can't expect towns to change their taxes to your needs, you will have to work according to the plot tax they set out for the entire town.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 09:27:46 AM by Annu_Mannu »
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"