Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Poll

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: New Origin Proposal: BLOKE OS Arena Pit  (Read 885 times)

quazymoodo

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • my twitter (yikes)
New Origin Proposal: BLOKE OS Arena Pit
« on: July 09, 2022, 08:47:08 PM »
Name of Proposal: The BLOKE OS PIT project

Member(s) in the committee who support the proposal: Aloysius Q. Moodo supports it but doesn't really want to build it himself! That's what the servants are for.

1. Who does it aim to benefit? The good, law-abiding working-class denizens of Origin, of course! Justice + entertainment, all wrapped up into one PvP deathmatch for all of us to watch!

2. What are the specific changes you want? I would like to see an arena of circular design positioned within a near distance of the either the overworld spawn or the netherhub, where our community can gather to watch baddies fight against mobs and men in a glorious round of fisticuffs! Huzzah! Bully for us!

3. Does this affect anyone in a negative way, if so are their anyways to mitigate this? "Negative" impacts are for the critics to debate. As Oscar Wilde once said, "When the critics are in disagreement, the artist is in accordance with oneself." In that, I think we can all agree that the only fair and true system of citizen's justice is to bring out our villains in a show of mighty combat! Should they win, that is the sign of a strengthened society, and of justice served. Let us all bring such moxy!

Reason for the proposal: What reason isn't there for such a proposal that we should lend the ear to? An arena will boost our economy and player interest and it will be serving justice in a way in a way we all can enjoy the feast of antics and mayhem. Wreak havoc, I say!

Additional Information: Bully!
The past is history, the future is a mystery, but now is a gift. That's why they call it the present. 🎁

SweatyKido

• Surprisingly not stinky
    • View Profile
Re: New Origin Proposal: BLOKE OS Arena Pit
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2022, 08:54:14 PM »
i dont think this is an optimal way to punish criminals, i think a better way is to build a prison for them to stay  until they have learned a valuable lesson!

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2022, 11:11:46 AM »
I was forced to choose the last option :-X
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2022, 11:15:41 AM »
If or once it passes you better enact it!

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2022, 05:54:05 PM »
This proposal has passed!

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2022, 08:04:47 PM »
As supreme overlord I expect this to be built in the next 10 minutes.