Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Suggestion: Ice Boat Race Minigame!  (Read 691 times)

SweatyKido

• Surprisingly not stinky
    • View Profile
Suggestion: Ice Boat Race Minigame!
« on: August 04, 2022, 08:38:10 PM »
My suggestion is to add Ice boat race to Olympia. Some people might be like "WHAT, no way i HATE ice boat race"  and i was one of them but after playing some ice boat race alone in a professional map ive come to the realisation that its not that ice boat race is a "crap" minigame, most people dislike it because of the maps we have here on sentinel(no hate).

So for anyone who hasnt understood what ive been saying here is a summary: I personally think that ice boat race is really fun if played in a professional ice boat race map and id like the staff team to check some maps out that i think are really fun to play and for them to consider adding ice boat race as a public minigame in olympia.

I am able to provide a good map for beginners to ice boat racing (As it apparently is a "minecraft sport") in dms
Anyone reading this feel free to leave your opinion as a reply under this post.

bugsy12

• Senior Admin
  • #BugsyForAdminNinjaForMember
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion: Ice Boat Race Minigame!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 09:09:16 PM »
Hey Sweaty! Thanks for the suggestion, I have also been thinking we really need some fresh boat race maps.
We tend to avoid using schematics/maps from outside the server, because we want to promote our own players' builds! But please feel free to add some links to maps you were looking at so we can look at this further (or maybe even so it'll inspire one of our own players to build something similar  ;) )

SweatyKido

• Surprisingly not stinky
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion: Ice Boat Race Minigame!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 09:40:46 PM »
alright so this is a collection of 30 tracks: https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ice-boat-world-collection-of-boat-racing-tracks/
 at -92 66 260 there are warps to  only some of all the 30 maps and at  -166 64 187 is the track that i found the best/my favorite