Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Poll

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Plugin: Infected  (Read 6365 times)

WazBlaz

• Don't Judge by mistakes. Give second chances
    • View Profile
    • ]HeLL[
Plugin: Infected
« on: September 25, 2013, 07:49:34 PM »
This is a infection style game were there is a Human team and a Zombie team. The aim of the game is for the Humans to survive the time limit with out the zombies killing them. When a zombie kills a human they turn to the dark side with the other zombies to power the zombie team over the humans. This plugin works well with the Plugin: DisguiseCraft (Ik the server already has) as it allows all the players on the Zombie side to look like any mob you want. By default its zombie pigman, zombie, zombie villager (I'm not sure on a baby zombie/baby villager zombie). When you type the command /inf join or /infected join it will take you to the Infected lobby were you can choose a Human class, choose one of the maps the server is offering, or buy grenades from the shop. The grenades are totally configurable on what they do, how there named, and how much they cost. There is a top 5 leader board on there score, deaths, kills and points. The command for the leader board is: /inf top <score/points/kills/deaths>. The arenas are claimed by World Edit. You have the availability to create signs to access the lobby (/inf join), leave the lobby (/inf leave)buy items from the shop and vote for the map. Once the match has ended you will be sent back to the lobby and you can continue on with playing. If you have decided to not play another match, clicking the leave sign or typing /inf leave.

Plugin: Infected
Bukkit.org link: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/infected-core/pages/commands/

I hope you like it!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.

Winston Churchill

Raceyreecedo

• View Profile
Re: Plugin: Infected
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 07:53:50 PM »
YES, This Sounds EPIC!!!!!  :D

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 10:05:58 PM »
Looks interesting! I will have to take a closer look at it later when I have time.
-- Fedgar

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 10:48:28 PM »
Sounds fun... if 20 people join the same game
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Varun aka eoyvideoteam

• SentinelCraft FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 04:07:22 AM »
I agree that this is a very cool plugin, but I'm doubting if we will ever have enough people on to have a full game, but you never know...
I am an Indian. No, not native american, Indian. So get it straight.
                                                    --Varun

WazBlaz

• View Profile
    • ]HeLL[
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 06:24:19 AM »
Well, it don't have to have the max number of players playing. And anyway, when the server grows even more it will be a mini game for everyone because of the 20 max players. Its still good  at the moment and i love the fact that it works with Disguise Craft! :D
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.

Winston Churchill

Varun aka eoyvideoteam

• SentinelCraft FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 03:28:22 PM »
Well, it don't have to have the max number of players playing. And anyway, when the server grows even more it will be a mini game for everyone because of the 20 max players. Its still good  at the moment and i love the fact that it works with Disguise Craft! :D
Of course! :)
                                                    --Varun

WazBlaz

• View Profile
    • ]HeLL[
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2013, 05:12:56 PM »
XD

Winston Churchill

IamSwifteh

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 08:39:59 PM »
Maybe to get maximum players, this game could be locked and maybe released sometime during the week, once a week..
Same with other types of big games that need maximum people for full enjoyment.
Then residents will look forward to the game. Also awesome prizes could be given to the winners.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 08:59:19 PM »
Maybe to get maximum players, this game could be locked and maybe released sometime during the week, once a week..

That's a great idea! Maybe make it like an Event, Winners or last survivor wins something
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Varun aka eoyvideoteam

• SentinelCraft FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2013, 09:53:15 PM »
Excellent ideas!
                                                    --Varun

Kamikoize

• Server Idiot
  • Donator
  • 1 + 1 = 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 03:15:45 AM »
I would like this to be an event. :D
BIG THINGS GET PEOPLES ATTENTION!

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2013, 06:27:49 PM »
Okay, I will look into making this some sort of Event. Something with a prize that we can do on the weekends or sometime during the week.

I am really busy with work right now... So it will have to be sometime in the the future.
-- Fedgar

WazBlaz

• View Profile
    • ]HeLL[
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2013, 06:33:19 PM »
Ok, no problem Fedgar! I'm/We are not looking to rush you in anything so take your free time to rest and focus on your work. :)

Winston Churchill