Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Avatar Request Guide.  (Read 3741 times)

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« on: October 02, 2013, 01:10:15 AM »

For Migas' avatars request (Standardized from Official SentinelCraft Avatars), you can ask for one unique avatar with your skin! But to get it, you will have to follow these "rules":

1 | You're above Senior Member rank or you're a Donator.

2 | You have to be a premium member (bought minecraft) and have a skin.

3 | Follow the correct request format that is placed on this board or your request will be automatically denied.

4 | I will only do one avatar at a time. If you see that someone didn't receive theirs yet, wait for it.

5 | You have to pay all the money when your avatar request gets accepted. I will check If you have enough money for it before you request.

6 | Don't spam by asking when it's ready. You will have to give me time to finish it. Expect me to take 1 month maximum to make the avatar, I have college and I might get busy.

7 | If you don't like the avatar, you can ask for half refunds and you can ask me to change it (It will cost you more). If I see you using it after you get your refunds, I will get my money back from you.

8 | You are allowed to make your own avatar but do not copy the exact same style.

9 | If you want to start your own avatar business, send me a private message with all information (Prices and How you want your format to look like). Keep in mind you will only do avatars for cracked accounts or members with premium accounts.

10 | Any rules can be added in the future.

With best regards,
 -- Migas
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 09:17:19 AM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.