Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 1873 times)

RazerCarotic879

• View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: August 08, 2014, 12:11:09 PM »
In-game name:

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):Like about 7:50 pm and on 8 of August 2014. Timezone:SGT

- Which Staff member banned you?:Ellemenopea

- Why were you banned?:Multi-Account

- Were you previously jailed or muted?:Never 

- Why should you be unbanned?:I was only trying to move my stuff from my previous account to my main account which is _ZeroNine_.It may seem like i'm lying but i'm not at all.Pls reinstate me back into the server as i feel this is the best server i ever played on.I am not joking about this as well.Please give me one more chance to be in the server and I will be most grateful.

Additional Information:I did not know how to do it here so i decided to do it directly on the server.But hopefully you will understand,Fedgar or other moderators especially Ellemenopea.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 12:15:10 PM by RazerCarotic879 »

Ellemenopeanuts

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 12:15:26 PM »
I haven't banned you. I've banned your second account. If you want to discuss account transfers, you do so with Fedgar on your currently used account.

If you want to transfer items, you will need to pay $10 for the time admins must take to transfer your stuff. Transferring one characters items to another of your characters is straight up multi accounting and is bannable.

Topic closed.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 12:18:56 PM by Ellemenopea »