Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Ban Appeal nudelzebra  (Read 1635 times)

nudelzebra

• View Profile
Ban Appeal nudelzebra
« on: October 03, 2014, 06:53:46 PM »
- In-game name: nudelzebra

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):  about 8.30 PM / Germany (GMT +2 i guess)

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) I believe it was migas94

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) evading chat filter; I read something else instead of migas name and in the first second thought it was funny to tell him, so i wrote what i read (racist word), then the chatfilter did his job and i wrote the same word again with an 1 instead of an i to make it clear what i wrote (i really thought it was funny at the first moment)

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) No

- Why should you be unbanned? I hate racism and know that it's right to ban people for being racist, but in this case i didn't want to say something racist, i just wanted to tell migas how i misread his name since i thought it was funny at first. I love this server and the atmosphere and the people on it (I really never got THAT much help from people on a server yet, each time i asked something i got a quick reply)

Additional Information: If something that I wrote is unclear, please tell me. English is not my native language, so it might not be the best. :) Hope you'll unban me, I really enjoy playing on this server and it was just really retarded to write something offensive.

Greetings, nudelzebra :)

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal nudelzebra
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 07:11:38 PM »
Since you didn't have the intention to offend anyone, I will unban you.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.