Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Plugin Request: Runecraft  (Read 2666 times)

Faseth

• View Profile
Plugin Request: Runecraft
« on: October 17, 2014, 08:38:35 PM »
I know I know, I am Perm Banned, but still I would like to make this server better in any way, so I would like to say that this server really needs a Plugin called Runecraft, it is kind of OP type because by making runes you can make Mega tools (e.g. Pickaxe that digs 3x3 areas) or player boosts (e.g. Fly), but using the Tweek log you can edit out any Boost runes so they didn't work, just an Advice! :)
Got banned from forums by rich for"Spamming forums with useless posts. He's banned in game, useless to stay on forums." Really rich? Just really? You're really trying to make my time even worse aren't you?

Faseth

• View Profile
Re: Plugin Request: Runecraft
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 08:42:48 PM »
Plus I have tried this thing out, it was awesome, and fortunately all runes (e.g. FLy rune or Mega Tools Rune) Require more expensive materials so they lasted longer, Tier 1 is Cobble, it lasts about a minute, Tier 2 is mostly Smooth stone, lasts 5 minutes, Tier 3-4 is mostly Stone Brick or Redstone/Coal Block, lasts 15 minutes or so, TIer 5 is Gold Blocks or Iron Blocks, lasts 1 hour, and Tier 6 is Diamond blocks, Lasts WEEKS (I don't know for sure, it might last a month o.0), this is so that life wouldn't be so easy xD
And so that Noobs couldn't get OP :P
Got banned from forums by rich for"Spamming forums with useless posts. He's banned in game, useless to stay on forums." Really rich? Just really? You're really trying to make my time even worse aren't you?

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 08:51:05 PM »
Any link?

The first view I get of this is those OP kiddy servers with OP items and perks.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Faseth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 08:54:24 PM »
Aww shizle, looks like Bukkit is closed, someone made a report that it is Copyrighted and they Shutted Bukkit down! Looks like Runecraft cannot be downloaded anymore ;-; Plus Migas, Kiddies will have  a hard time finding 5 diamond blocks to get a week of fly ._.

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 08:59:27 PM »
Hmm not really.. People do buy and sell stuff..

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2014, 09:14:18 PM »
denied sounds far from vanilla mc