Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 2847 times)

Neduxzz

• View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: October 26, 2014, 06:06:18 AM »
- In-game name:Neduxzz

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): October 25th.  UTC 10:53 AM

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) richgotya

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) Xraying and being/playing dumb

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)

- Why should you be unbanned?  I wasn't the one who actually xrayed, It was my neighbor "darkvader10" which is only lowercase, I went through his mine which is on the rocky biome. I think. because it's full of rocks, I went there, and seeing lava, and dirt, As I mined. I saw lapis lazuli, which is underneath it, lava. So I went to put a cobblestone there. ( How I put it? I just mined the near rocks and put the cobblestones beside the underneath of the lapis.) the lapis lazuli, and when I mined it. I quickly said "I FOUND LAPIS LAZULI" and did the command /home and after that. I went to /shop, I was on the shop, thinking of buying something but I figured out I have insufficient money., and when I said /home
Putting my stuff into the chest, I saw some guy behind me with a command block, and he asked me "Tell me the reason why you xrayed" I said "xray?" and then I got disconnected with a ban message, after asking darkvader10. ( He's our neighbor who connects in our wi-fi ) He told me, yes, I did. and when I found that out, I used my alternate account which I will not mention, So I went into my house, Seeing my house and with my chest, Burnt.. And just after a while richgotya said "That's it! You're gonna get an ip ban with your friends" So that happened. We got IP banned and my neighbor, (not just in-game, but in real life.) He just laughed at me for being stupid. After that, I got sad because, not just that I got banned, but my stuff were burnt, (If you're asking where I mined my stuff look around the holes on the terrain, alot of holes are in there. which I only got mostly coal/iron. I got the gold,diamond, from darkvader10, He gave it to me, so I gave some stuff to him too, I couldn't find ANY GOOD SERVERS in minecraft than sentinelcraft. I just wish to say that if this request got accepted. I hope to get my iron back, Keep the gold,diamond stuff to yours.. If this got "Declined" well I'll just try to be desperate and find some good servers. AS GOOD AS SENTINELCRAFT

Additional Information: None.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 06:11:19 AM by Neduxzz »

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 06:19:12 AM »
you xrayed there is no getting your items back

how ever if you remove your mods we will take this appeal in consideration

Neduxzz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 07:52:13 AM »
Yes, I will remove my mods, but once again, it's not me. I only have shaders mod and optifine btw.

Neduxzz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 07:55:55 AM »
Even if my items aren't getting back it's okay, I just wanna play sentinelcraft once again...

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 08:29:23 AM »
it is you its your account you clearly use xray is your final stance denying you used it?

Neduxzz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 09:24:29 AM »
Fine, I won't xray... anymore.. I will delete it..

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 03:13:51 PM »
your ban appeal is in review and we will give you an answer in 7 days

Neduxzz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 04:12:16 AM »
Okay.

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 09:43:43 PM »
Your appeal is.....

Denied.

you multi accounted repetitively broke rules you are not a person we want back into the community.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 09:45:42 PM by Richgotya »