Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Banned ( I'd Liked to be unbanned)  (Read 3499 times)

kyleletterman822

• View Profile
Banned ( I'd Liked to be unbanned)
« on: October 26, 2014, 09:55:44 PM »
 In-game name:KyleLetterman822

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 4:36 ctz 10/26/14

- Which Staff member banned you? migas

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message): idiocy( for stating why i wasn't using mods.

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why): Yes, i was jailed for not responding to ninja cause i was afk

- Why should you be unbanned? My younger brother gave me his minecraft launcher that has mods on it. I have no idea how to use them and how to turn them off. It was my second or third day playing on it and i guess i have some mod called x-ray on it. I was mining for minerals and the migas came to me and he said how did i get these diamonds. I said from mining (he accused me for using something called x_ray) because thats what i was doing. And then i got banned.  I got on my brothers account with permission from him and i tried to talk to him but he then banned his account and our IP address.

This is what i was trying to say.
Just earlier that day i was talking to an admin and i said my brother gave me a profile with mods on it. He said what mods and i tried naming the ones i thought he gave me. I told him i had some mod with a mini-map. He said for me to get rid of it i tried and couldn't. I got back on and started mining with my Fortune 3 pickaxe. Thats when i was accused for using that one mod called x-ray.

I did not what so ever use the x-ray mods.
#1 because i dont know how
#2 because i have so many friends on it and didnt want to risk having to go to a different server
#3 because i just told an admin about the mods and didnt want to get banned.

So please i would like to get unbanned. My profile is KyleLetterman822.
I am so sorry for using something i didnt what so ever use. I love your server and didnt want this to happen. Which is why i told the admin about my mods.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Banned ( I'd Liked to be unbanned)
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 10:15:13 PM »
Your appeal will be under review. Wait 7 days maximum for an answer.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

kyleletterman822

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 10:17:19 PM »
thank you for reviewing over this Migas

Ellemenopeanuts

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 11:33:09 AM »
You actually told me yesterday that you were using your brothers computer which had mods, and he would not let you take them off. When I questioned you further, we figured you had Voxel. I told you that was not allowed as it had a caver attached. I told you best solution was to not play on your brothers computer, or to remove the mods. Looks like you did not follow my advice.

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 02:03:45 PM »
so your denying you xrayed? wheres my lighter

kyleletterman822

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 09:25:46 PM »
Yes i am denying i used X-ray. It is my brothers computer but we share it. Just like our xbox, t.v., room, bed(don't take it wrong), we share everything, but it is mainly his computer. What he did was gave me that launcher i made my profile, then he got his own launcher. But he does still play on that launcher when he wants to. You are right i did not take your advice. But i did so much on the server and i didn't want to get banned. Like i said that's why i told you i had them because i didn't want to get banned. My brother has seen that i have been banned and now he has said i can get rid of the mods. I am sorry for all of this and If you want you can get rid of all my stats. Just please i lover your server and didn't want to get banned from it.

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 10:01:33 PM »
Yes i am denying i used X-ray.

Then you are a terrible liar since I clearly saw you using the x-ray mod, I was vanished behind you and a couple of staff checked all your mining activity. I popped up and asked you and you claimed that you found diamonds by "mining".

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 10:06:59 PM »
exactly there is no denying you use xray and claiming your brother put it there for you makes you look like an even bigger idiot basically accusing your own brother of cheating

kyleletterman822

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 10:55:23 PM »
Last time i checked im the one with the computer and the brother so next time you want to call me and idiot and then call him cheating, you can check again. IM NOT LYING so please stop calling me a flipping LIAR. I am telling the truth what else do you want me to do. I am telling you the truth.

kyleletterman822

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 11:00:05 PM »
Yes i did find the diamonds by mining. Same with the iron,redstone,coal,and gold.

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 11:03:53 PM »
Appeal denied. You're stupid enough to not understand our rules. You x-rayed and do not seem to understand it. It was confirmed by some staff and you keep denying it. You will not be allowed to come back to our server. I suggest finding a server that allows using x-ray mods since you do not know how to play Minecraft correctly.

kyleletterman822

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2014, 12:02:56 AM »
*EDIT* Message Removed, inappropriate and disrespectful. *EDIT*
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 12:28:17 AM by ninja5132 »