Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Ban Appeal (Megapro)  (Read 2122 times)

Megapro

• View Profile
Ban Appeal (Megapro)
« on: October 27, 2014, 02:54:37 PM »
-In Game Name : Megapro

-Date and Time of ban? : 27/10/14 at around 11am-1pm (GMT +8)

-Which stuff member banned you ? Migas

-Why were you banned?(What appears on your ban message)
 Reason: Abusing glitch. Claiming a ''trick''.
-Were you previously jailed or muted ? Yes muted for saying bad word.

-Why should I be unbanned ? I feel that I should be unbanned as I did not know that that was a glitch and therefore abused it , also I learnt(therefore I said that it was a trick) it from donovan201 who also thought it was alright to do the glitch, now we are both banned. Also, I feel sorry and regretful for doing it and I hope to return to the server, I do not mind starting over again. Please give me a second chance , my friends all play on the server and we will be very active on the server.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 03:02:50 PM by .Megapro »

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal (Megapro)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 09:01:03 PM »
Your appeal will be under review. An answer will be given within 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 10:24:40 PM »
you did not know it was a glitch..... "hey guys i got 600 acro in one hour using this glitch can any one with fly help me make it bigger"

..... fucking idiots

[20:04:15] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][M] Megapro: >_> nvm im happy alr
[20:04:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][M] Megapro: i earned 650 acro ytd in 1 hour
[20:07:20] [Server thread/INFO]: Megapro issued server command: /msg kami can u help me build dis
[20:07:31] [Server thread/INFO]: Megapro issued server command: /msg migas migas you can fly right?
[20:07:39] [Server thread/INFO]: Megapro issued server command: /r can u help me place the fences i might die trying'
[20:07:42] [Server thread/INFO]: migas94 issued server command: /r No, I'm a human, I can't flyu
[20:07:46] [Server thread/INFO]: Megapro issued server command: /r >_>
[20:10:17] [Server thread/INFO]: Megapro issued server command: /r help me build :<
[20:10:24] [Server thread/INFO]: Megapro issued server command: /r its not hard if u can fly
[20:20:18] [Server thread/INFO]: Megapro issued server command: /msg migas fall inbetween the fence and ladder
[20:20:36] [Server thread/INFO]: Megapro issued server command: /r not its a trick
[20:20:39] [Server thread/INFO]: Megapro issued server command: /r it works everywhere
[20:20:41] [Server thread/INFO]: Megapro issued server command: /home home
[20:20:42] [Server thread/INFO]: richgotya issued server command: /ban Megapro

Megapro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 03:35:26 AM »
Look, I thought it was alright to train my acrobatics that way. I'm sorry that I abused it pls unban me :( I will not break the rules again and if I discover anything weird I will tell you guys.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 12:05:50 AM »
Please do not repeat and abuse any glitchs again. If you have any doubt, ask any staff members first. You're unbanned and you can return to the server.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.