Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: IP Address Ban  (Read 1927 times)

Music44

• View Profile
IP Address Ban
« on: November 01, 2014, 09:37:57 PM »
- In-game name: Music44 (At Erial_Hawkflower's real world house. If a staff member needs the IP address, they can ask me to PM it to them, because it was the IP address that was banned, not the username.)

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): Saturday, November 1, 2014, sometime around 12:00-1:30 PM, Pacific Time.

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know): Unknown

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message): Because The Ban Hammer has spoken!

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why): Well, I, Music44, have been muted, but not for a rightful reason. It was when another player asked to get a staff rank for free so they could get /fly and then was asked to do the /free fly command by a staff member. They did the /free fly command. I, foolishly, decided to do the /free fly command as well to see what it did, and I was temporarily muted because of that.

However, this IP address has never been banned before.

- Why should you be unbanned?: First of all, I do not know who or what The Ban Hammer is, or what they/it even means. Also, I'm pretty sure that neither Erial_Hawkflower or I did anything that is against the server rules. If we did unknowingly do something that is against the server rules, we apologize for our actions, and we will make sure to follow the rules if the IP address is unbanned.

Additional Information: It's actually not my IP address that was banned. It was my real world friend, Erial_Hawkflower's IP address. Her IP address was banned while we were playing Minecraft together at her house. If it is believed that we were multiaccounting, that is not true. We are two seperate people that enjoy playing Minecraft at each others' houses.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: IP Address Ban
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 10:02:13 PM »
This was an accident since we were banning spammy accounts' IP's at that time. You can both come back online.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 10:03:26 PM »
for the record i did this i typed w and didnt hit tab so it associated it with the W in hawks name

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 07:44:16 AM »
Sorry about the accidental ban. You are obviously unbanned, Ill be contacting you soon to make restitution.
-- Fedgar