Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Banned for no proof  (Read 5981 times)

BeyBomb

• View Profile
Banned for no proof
« on: November 10, 2014, 12:25:52 AM »
- In-game name: beyblademaster28

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): Half an hour ago. I love near LA

- Which Staff member banned you? ()

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) X-raying and Lying

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) I was jailed for being accused of lying about how I got four monster spawners after spending at least five hours in a mineshaft to get only two of them.

- Why should you be unbanned? I Traded my enchanted diamond sword in for money and bought two spawners via Auction house, a Zombie & a Skeleton. I found two in a mineshaft. I had four Spawners and an Admin said that was proof for me to get banned. How is that proof. One person can't own spawners without getting banned. I recently went through a whole really stressful ordeal with a town and almost getting kicked and right after this I was banned! I didn't do anything wrong! I would never xray. I have my one texture pack I like. I've never used an xray texture pack before. I've seen them in YouTube videos. The admin just accused me then banned me. Nothing more! WHY! I've noticed right off the bat this is a pretty harsh server. I nearly got kicked from a huge town for just joking around and taking a saddle and giving it back right away. There were no rules on stealing on the town rules list. I wasn't warned at all. Just the owner yelling at me to get my stuff and get out. How is having spawners a crime. I mean if someone spends like a whole week of time mining and gets 64 stacks of diamond blocks in a very long time, should they get banned for putting a lot of work in and getting stuff.

Summed up: I contribute the my towns well being willingly and without arguing. I don't have an Xray Texture pack and and don't steal. I don't cuss or yell/spam and I'm sorry for what ever I did to deserve this.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 12:48:22 AM by Migas »

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for no proof
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 12:30:56 AM »
have any thing to say about your /home mine?

BeyBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 12:34:19 AM »
That branching tounel is not towards is, it's away from it and the whole in the ceiling is actually out. I mined it so I could get out. and I used the cobble for my furnaces which are no longer there.

BeyBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 12:36:05 AM »
I found the Spawner just like I said after searching in a mineshaft. The back access, the one that's open the the mine shaft is where I came in from.

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 12:36:40 AM »
how about how you dig straight down from a forest and hit a mob spawner? luck coincidence?

Oh you dug to get out look at time stamps you broke dirt first stone last

BeyBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 12:38:12 AM »
I set a home there because I did not yet know I could break spawners and get them without a Silk Touch pick.

The reason there is a whole is beacause I needed wood for my crafting table so I mined up then tp'd to my home instead of going back down. I swear.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2014, 12:38:38 AM »
So you continue lying, eh? Well, unfortunately for you, we have a plugin called logblock that logs the exact hour, minute and second that a certain block was broken.

The hole to the ceiling showed us that you came from above ground to the dungeon. You really don't know how to lie, miss. Also some of your diamonds that you dug had direct tunnels to them.

It's okay, you don't have to worry about the items you got from the x-raying. They were all burned and you will never have access to them again.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2014, 12:38:50 AM »
No proof need more?

OMERGAWD i mine straight to diamonds too!

BeyBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2014, 12:40:34 AM »
I never found diamonds in the mineshaft. You can ask Aoimi. He gave me diamonds.

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2014, 12:42:38 AM »
you never found diamonds... clearly this is the wrong person on logs?

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2014, 12:42:47 AM »
Well then, you must be blind. Rich just showed some of the diamonds that you dug off. Maybe you should stop lying and admit everything you have done.

If you admit in the next post that you x-rayed for all those items, you might have a chance to get unbanned. If you don't admit, you will be permanently banned.

BeyBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2014, 12:44:59 AM »
I admit it. May I at least be let back into the jail so I can talk to friends? I will take off Xray. Any server I've ever been on always immediately bans for Xrayers without an appeal.

BeyBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2014, 12:45:59 AM »
I always hated Mining, even in single player. I used Xray in singly player. Yes

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2014, 12:46:39 AM »
Your appeal will be under review. Wait a maximum of 7 days for a response.

BeyBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2014, 12:48:15 AM »
One thing, Aoimi did give me diamonds. I never did find any. No lie. There is an anti xray plugin installed that doesn't let me xray below gold level.