Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 3218 times)

hamzahh

• PVP
    • View Profile
ban appeal
« on: December 18, 2014, 11:24:20 PM »
- In-game name:hamzahh

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):December 17-12-2014 eastern time

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) not sure but migas94

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)greifing but don't know what I greifed

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)yes form advertising and spamming

- Why should you be unbanned? because I have a lot of friends on the server that really miss me and want me back to play with them, I have a plot at vanilla love towny which I really worked hard on and don't want anyone to buy it, i wont grief again and I will give whoever I griefed a prize and if you don't let me back on at least let me do a giveaway because I don't like leaving a server with a black name.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: BAN APPEAL
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 11:41:20 PM »
It was not me that I banned but either way, this was like your 4th chance from us. Your appeal will be under review. An answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: BAN APPEAL
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 06:02:46 PM »
You have been unbanned.

hamzahh

• PVP
    • View Profile
ban appeal
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 03:17:18 PM »
- In-game name:

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):eastern time

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) Migas94

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)greifing infront of migas

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)yes spam

- Why should you be unbanned? I have a shop that is making a lot of money and I have a lot of friends

Additional Information:UM the only  reason I broke that block infront of migas was to kill the skeleton because he was really distracting and I really wanted to kill that guy hiding from me I would have enderpearld through that gap but I didn't have a enderpearl so I broke that cobble and placed it back and if you want me ill start voting from now on if that helps me get unbanned and the skeleton was making me lag too he was shooting a lot of arrows on the wall and I didn't want to lag.and please put me on a black name instead of banning me please and jail me because that would be way better then getting banned thank you.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 03:22:22 PM »
Dude... You just got unbanned 2 weeks ago.

Not to mention your file has grown so large we are going to have to add extra space just for you.

I dont see why we should unban you, you cause more trouble then its worth I think.

Your appeal is under review, you will be answered within 7 days
-- Fedgar

hamzahh

• PVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 05:06:16 PM »
okey thanks for the update

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2015, 12:11:05 AM »
We already gave you a second change. Griefing again after you got temporary banned for it showed us that you do not want to follow the rules of our server and do not care about them. Appeal denied.

hamzahh

• PVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 04:27:02 PM »
Can I apply after a month and give my steak shop to danah in rebellation towny and my plot in vanilla love to Abehaw and everything in the chests please