Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: unban me plz  (Read 7297 times)

Ellemenopeanuts

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: unban me plz
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2014, 11:51:51 AM »
Each ban appeal is a case by case decision. If someone has griefed 1000 blocks, but we think they're sincere and going to stop griefing, we'll unban them. If a person goes out of their way to spam, like you did, that shows a complete lack of respect to the servers staff and the servers players.

And oh look, you are still spamming. Your lack of patience is absolutely shocking. Do you have an issue where you're unable to stop yourself clicking 'post'?

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2014, 02:16:38 PM »
Your impatience and spamminess killed your chances of coming back to the server. Every single day since you appealed you typed something useless on this appeal post and you have been also spamming the shoutbox. Also, of course, your attitude that got you banned also influenced our final decision.

For these reasons, your appeal got denied.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

jammiedoger

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2014, 04:17:39 PM »
I said one thing useless and I haven't spammed the shoutbox and I haven't spammed this appeal. The thing is I spammed chat ok that's wrong but u saying I've spammed the forms is wrong and yeas I dont have great patients but that's me and thats who I am I wouldn't of mind it if u put me in prison or just let me come back on say sorry. The other things u have disrespected me by saying I'm an idiot and immature, I can show respect it's just alot harder for someone like me. Plz show me proof of me spamming appeal and shoutbox, because I think that I haven't
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 04:23:39 PM by jammiedoger »

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: unban mep plz
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2014, 04:35:51 PM »
Your actions in-game were clearly immature. If I didn't call you out, you would think it was okay to do it. Check them again:
You were not acting very nice towards us.

At first you decided to spam chat with "lol lol lol" in all your messages, challenging us at some point to mute you.

After you got muted, you decided to spam /suicide to call our attention. I had to remove you permission for those commands.

And finally, the only way to spam that you had left was joining and leaving continuously. I had nothing else to do besides to ban you.

As a normal person, you would certainly go to the forums appeal at this point. However, you still decided to join as a different name and ban evaded.

After that, you still tried to connect and talk with us through dynmap...

Also you have spammed this topic and the shoutbox. As you asked, I will show you with screenshots (check the time of everything).

This is the spam on this topic:

This is the spam on the shoutbox:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 04:39:27 PM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2014, 04:39:22 PM »
As Migas has provided us with the full transcrpits of what went on, You can see where you were spamming.

Spamming isnt just repeatedly posting or chatting or messaging, its speaking when no one has answered you. If no one has gotten back to you, resist the compulsion to continue to click the post button. Trust me, it will help you later in life if you can control those urges.
-- Fedgar

jammiedoger

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2014, 05:01:17 PM »
Ok one is spam the other things are not the ones in the appeal were because I didn't know about the modify button and i also didn't know the other meaning of spam.  plz unban I'm very sorry and I know the other meaning of spamming

Ellemenopeanuts

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2014, 05:41:06 PM »
Your impatience and spamminess killed your chances of coming back to the server. Every single day since you appealed you typed something useless on this appeal post and you have been also spamming the shoutbox. Also, of course, your attitude that got you banned also influenced our final decision.

For these reasons, your appeal got denied.

On top of this, I am restricting your use of the forums for one month, for the sheer audacity of begging to be unbanned after your conduct in this thread.

EDIT: You've just proven yourself as an incompetent child, unable to change. By reporting your ban appeal, you've SPAMMED my email. Shows how 'sorry' you are, and how willing you are to throw out false apologies when you think it will get you what you want.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 07:29:05 PM by Ellemenopeanuts »