Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: - Ban Appeal AjRoxUrSox  (Read 4263 times)

AjRoxUrSox

• View Profile
- Ban Appeal AjRoxUrSox
« on: December 29, 2014, 10:37:10 PM »
- My Ign is:'Ajroxursox
- 29-12-14 In Between 22:50 PM and 23:09 PM - Central European Time (UTC+01:00)
- Staff Member Ellemenopea
- Reason: False Reporting general ****wadery, appeal at sentinelcraft.net
- I was muted, while i had a Conversation with her. Because I had a 'Leak' of Respect.
- Why should you be unbanned?

Ill start of at the moment when this all started.

So I (Ajroxursox) Was having a conversation about killing each other and such. And I was standing on a tree. So then i was looking around and i saw a Invis guy killing Subscenes32. Then we started wondering who it was. So i thought it was Eagler who did that for fun. But it wasnt him because he didnt answer it in the main chat. So later on I went down the tree and was still having this conversation with Subscene32 because he thought that I killed him. Then all of the sudden I saw the invis guy again. And he charched a bow on me. So my reaction was that I had to kill the invis guy. So killed it. Then the invis guy dropped his 31 God Apples. Imidiatly I ran towards the apples and grabbed them. So I got them on a Fair way. Then the Invis guy came back, and apperantly it was Ellemenopea. So the God Apples wich I had in my Inventory, were taken out by her. Because she said that i got them on a Unfair and Cheap way by killing her. But it was a response to kill her. And she dropped the apples because she didnt have enhough money to keep the inventory, wich isnt my fault. So i had this Huge conversation with her. But she knew that she was wrong by taking the Gappels back. So we kept on having this Flaming conversation. And then later on she gave the Gapples back. (Wich i didnt notice yet). So when i noticed it i said Sozz i didnt saw it that u gave them back. But she also muted my while we had the Conversation. So I asked for a Unmute, what kinda does make sense. Since she gave it back and that she knew that she ''Lost'' the conversation. And then she became angry and told me that she wanted the apples back. For no reason at all, and then I grabbed the Gappels and walked outside. Where I saw her for the last moment. And then I got banned. And my opinion is that is the most Shitty way of banning someone. And its not unfair, And thats why I want a good Conversation about this. With Ellemenopea Her self or someone who is in charge of it.
Hoop to see a Reaction soon!
For more Information contact me at:

Youre Sincerly,
Ajroxursox (Stefan)

:Kami Edit:

Please do not post personal information in ban appeals.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 10:43:50 PM by Kouenkami »

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
Re: - Ban Appeal AjRoxUrSox
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 10:46:29 PM »
Im in charge. I will review the logs and we will be getting back to you shortly.
-- Fedgar

AjRoxUrSox

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 10:49:06 PM »
Thank you very much! And if you need to contact me Just send me an email or anything. Because i'm quite intrested in how the tables will turn on Ellemenopea.

Ellemenopeanuts

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 11:03:29 PM »
I didn't ban you. Richgotya did.

I was actually in the area as there was /msg's going around of unfair pvp, and you were going to the be victim. I was using vanish pots, and had no armour on. I accidental hit you, whilst aiming for someone else, you bashed my face in. Well done. You took the apples, grats.

Now, I'm not going to bother with unfair pvp, I can't be bothered talking about that. What I will say though is that you do not understand how PvP works on this server. Now matter how much money you have, you will lose something. So congratulations on your ignorance.

You accused me of taking your apples, they were in your inventory the whole time, it's not my problem you are unobservant. I was going to take them, however. You then gave them to your buddy to hide once I did /open to have a look at your inventory and called out your bullcrap. I actually let you hurl a lot of abuse at me, on a very emotional day. You've lied (totes 26 bruh) and pushed me to the point of swearing. Congratulations on your stupidity. It's obligatory that I respond to these accusations, however I'm not going to respond further to any cheap insults or lies you have.

AjRoxUrSox

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 11:07:34 PM »
Okay, first things first, why do you post a picture of my brother on the forums? And second, im waiting for the owner, and you could ******* okay? Because you are also lying your pants off. And its quite pathetic that you would so such a thing while your 25 y/o hahaha.

ninja5132

• Server Eye Candy
  • Donator
  • Migas is not mean :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 11:49:09 PM »
Can I ask why you're giving out your brother's email then?

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2014, 04:00:22 AM »
You've lied (totes 26 bruh) and pushed me to the point of swearing. Congratulations on your stupidity. It's obligatory that I respond to these accusations, however I'm not going to respond further to any cheap insults or lies you have.

A-hem... What do you say on your forums' profile?
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

AjRoxUrSox

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2014, 11:52:03 AM »
Because my email was blocked for some reason so i couldnt open it. So I Used his. Because I had to open a text on my Cellphone to unblock it but I didnt do that yet.

And AjRoxUrSox was actually my IGN, but When I made the account I forgot to Type certain letters as a Capital letter.
Because my name actually means: Aj Rocks Your Socks, so thats why but when im online on MC, my name is ajroxursox

AjRoxUrSox

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2014, 12:27:39 PM »
Btw Elle, why did Richgotya ban me? He was not even involved in this sittuation?!? Seems kinda strange that you didnt ban me, and instead of you Rich did it? Sounds quite unlogic if u ask it me?

Kouenkami

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2014, 12:41:21 PM »
Btw Elle, why did Richgotya ban me? He was not even involved in this sittuation?!? Seems kinda strange that you didnt ban me, and instead of you Rich did it? Sounds quite unlogic if u ask it me?

Are you trying to imply that she's lying about whom banned you?

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2014, 02:46:29 PM »
Rich banned you, in order to save Elle from taking any more of your crap.

I read through the logs, regardless of the pvp situation. You hurled verbal abuse at one of my staff members, for that alone you deserve to be banned.
I also looked at the fact that you have lied and misrepresented the situation on multiple occasions.
As well as on here. I wont even delve in to your "brother".

You will not be given a second chance,  you simply do not fit this community. Anyone who will level the kind of verbal abuse on another person, has no place in civilization... Let alone in our little corner of the internet.

Ban Appeal Denied

Leave now, before I have to make this more involved.
-- Fedgar