Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Heroxslayer  (Read 8739 times)

Heroxslayer

• View Profile
Heroxslayer
« on: January 03, 2015, 06:38:56 PM »
- What is your in-game name?

- Have you been active for at least 1 month?

Yes i have.

- Have you been helpful for other people on the server? If yes, who and how?

I have been helpful to many other players and staff. Just ask around. I don't have an example. I give out free animals and food to those who need it - i lend other players items and such..

- Have you been jailed/muted/rules restricted before? If yes, what punishment and motive?

I've been banned - but it was sort of a misunderstanding. I've been muted because i was being annoying. And not sure about jailed.

- Do you vote regularly?

I do not. My browser decides not to work half the time.

- Are you going to be active and keep in touch on the forums?

Yes.

- Additional Information:

I am applying for the features to use and help other players. Not sure of which features come with it - so it'll be a surprise either way.

Heroxslayer

• View Profile
Re: Heroxslayer
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 06:39:18 PM »
1st Question - Heroxslayer. Sorry :P

SnapPvP

• BOOM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 06:48:33 PM »
By promoting to SM you get:
1. Access to /flat
2. Blue name on server online list
3. Addition /set home
4. You will know about new features earlier than normal members
5. SM chat. (I think the command for that is /sm <text>).

good luck :D

SnapPvP

• BOOM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 06:50:03 PM »
I hate auto correction on my phone >_>

abehaw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 05:52:58 AM »
good luck heroxslayer!!!!!
if u are looking for me I'm probably fishing at vainilla_love or killing pigmens. to complete ur goals-----> keep on trying!!!!!!!

Rubick

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 09:53:51 AM »
GL herox. :L

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2015, 02:23:08 PM »
Your application will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Ellemenopeanuts

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 03:14:32 PM »
Can you explain all of these recent incidences and how you think you deserve SM after them?

1: [17:03:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][M] heroxslayer: Olla. You cannot purpously kill other players for items if that is what your saying.
[17:05:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][M] heroxslayer: You cannot kill other players for items.

If this were true, we'd not have PvP enabled. You clearly don't know basic PvP rules and are happy to confuse new players (ollapolla) You then proceeded to argue with me about correcting you.

Screenie 1. Shows untrustworthiness and willingness to use for personal gain.

Screenie 2-5. Shows willingness to withhold information causing a player to lose money. You also lie about migas and on top it all then also proceeded to argue that if Golems didn't drop Iron then Pigmen spawners shouldn't drop gold, despite myself informing you that they rarely drop ingots.

I'll pull more stuff if needed.

You were also jailed, a few times, but refused to do the the time. That lead to your ban.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 03:42:42 PM by Ellemenopeanuts »

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 03:28:48 PM »

Excuse me, Hero? I would never say that. I always warn people that iron golems don't drop iron when I see that they ask about the Iron Golem Spawner. Why would I want to trick people like that? I would not profit anything with it and I don't find it any funny to see people losing money for no reason.

You don't need to blame your mistakes of buying something with lies, specially when you point out people who aren't even online without any clear evidence of your statements.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Heroxslayer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2015, 10:11:06 PM »
If Elle would have waiting 5 seconds and read the posts after the "world edit" They would have seen i was an admin. Just because that you dont know what i said or was going to say means that i wasnt backing up what i said before.

Heroxslayer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2015, 10:12:26 PM »
i was jailed before but i did NOT refuse to do the time. I had to work and i told you this.

Heroxslayer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2015, 10:14:08 PM »
About the migas picture - it was a joke.  And if ANYONE would have asked me i would have told them. But when staff asked me if migas really did that - I knew you could pull logs so i just kept lieing. Not lieing for self plessure - lieing because i knew that staff could take a joke. Or at least i thought.

Heroxslayer

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2015, 10:15:02 PM »
Also - when i posted my unban appeal i ALSO said that i could do any other punishment except a perm ban. That i was off and i could do the jail.

Heroxslayer

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2015, 10:21:23 PM »
if you dont like the request- just go ahead and deny. Ill try again next time and im not going to argue. i wanted SM and ive been on long enough but ill gladly stay a member if you want to.

Ellemenopeanuts

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2015, 10:25:27 PM »
If Elle would have waiting 5 seconds and read the posts after the "world edit" They would have seen i was an admin. Just because that you dont know what i said or was going to say means that i wasnt backing up what i said before.

It says you're admin at the bottom of that picture. Clearly you're happy to abuse your rank for money.

About the migas picture - it was a joke.  And if ANYONE would have asked me i would have told them. But when staff asked me if migas really did that - I knew you could pull logs so i just kept lieing. Not lieing for self plessure - lieing because i knew that staff could take a joke. Or at least i thought.

You weren't joking. You've a record of being very rude and then going 'JOKING' after being punished. The incident with Kouenkami comes to mind. I've no idea what you think a joke is, but publicly lying about staff, and then lying further when being called out on it, is not a joke. Also, I didn't ask you if migas did what you claimed. I out right told you he did not do what you said.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 09:06:19 PM by Ellemenopeanuts »