Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: MrAwesomeNoah111's Ban Appeal  (Read 7423 times)

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
Re: MrAwesomeNoah's Second Ban Appeal
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 03:28:52 AM »
Ha, Yes, sometimes my phone's auto correct doesnt select the correct time to use an apostrophe, I am a terrible speller. You caught me!

Those are logs from skype, It is your problem if you dont remember.
-- Fedgar

Shay

• Donator
  • Its better to try and fail, than fail to try!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2015, 07:05:05 AM »
Also, im sure it was feds phone, but if it wasnt that really could have offended him if the person take ot the wrong way...
I believe success is earned by failure, one who has never failed, has never tried <3
الفشل يؤدي إلى النجاح!

MrAwesomeNoah111

• I'm awesome and you know it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2015, 03:31:13 PM »
Also, im sure it was feds phone, but if it wasnt that really could have offended him if the person take ot the wrong way...
Well, Im sorry, but this topic did not concern you, so, Im going to politely ask you to not comment on it.  Thanks.

Ha, Yes, sometimes my phone's auto correct doesnt select the correct time to use an apostrophe, I am a terrible speller. You caught me!

Those are logs from skype, It is your problem if you dont remember.

I don't remember, Im sorry.  Welp, Im not getting unbanned, so bye, I guess Ill never see you again.
Since I'm awesome, you get a cookie! *Throws cookie*

MrAwesomeNoah111

• View Profile
MrAwesomeNoah111's Ban Appeal
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2016, 01:37:40 PM »
- In-game name:  My old username was MrAwesomeNoah111, but I have a new one (same account) which is YoItsSmo. I hope that's okay

- Date and time of ban:  Unsure. All I know is that it was more than a year ago.

- Which Staff member banned you: Rich

- Why were you banned: Ban Evading / Harassing

- Were you previously jailed or muted? I don't believe so

- Why should you be unbanned?

I feel I should be unbanned because it has been more than a year since this incident has happened. My friend AbbyGymnastics (she no longer plays on the server)  and I were talking, and Rich thought I was harassing her. Abby didn't think I was, and she wasn't very happy when I got banned. I would like to come back to the server and be a nice player. Also, I would like to point out that I didn't ban evade.  I have one account only but I have changed the username several times, which you can find here:      https://namemc.com/profile/30dbbd0f-3b2e-4ac3-8671-6f216bc48b7c
I have changed. It's been a year and a lot has happened to me. I've been doing a lot of thinking, and it made me realize a few things.

Thank you for understanding. I hope I get to play with you guys in the future.

Additional Information:

N/A

Fjerreiro

• Emperor of Incendium
  • Donator
  • ~Lex Talionis~
    • View Profile
Re: MrAwesomeNoah111's Ban Appeal
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2016, 03:46:46 PM »
Also, I would like to point out that I didn't ban evade.  I have one account only but I have changed the username several times, which you can find here:      https://namemc.com/profile/30dbbd0f-3b2e-4ac3-8671-6f216bc48b7c

Explain to me how this is not ban evading? You got banned, changed your name and came back on the server to play again under a different name.. In what world is this not ban evading? You even did it a second time after getting your first IP-ban.

MrAwesomeNoah111

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2016, 04:03:05 PM »
I didn't know changing your username counted as ban evading. I thought that if you were banned, you were banned until someone unbanned you, whether you changed your name or not. I wanted to play again so I tried to log on, thinking that I wouldn't be able to connect to the server. When I did connect, I was banned again.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2016, 05:43:01 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2016, 04:50:44 PM »
There's no excuses to what you did before. We do not want you here, there's plenty of other servers around. Appeal denied.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2016, 09:48:07 PM »
Going to go ahead and throw my two cents in here. I remember this incident. Rich didnt ban you. I did. I was not okay with you bullying your friend.

This is not a place where that is going to fly.
-- Fedgar