Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: abehaw and danah's IP bann appeal  (Read 2293 times)

abehaw

• View Profile
abehaw and danah's IP bann appeal
« on: January 22, 2015, 09:27:51 PM »
- In-game name:
abehaw and danah

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):
2:30 P.M. central time

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)
Migas

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)
Your IP address is banned from this server!
Reason: Ban evader plays on this IP

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)
I have never been to jail or muted and hope never to be jailed or muted

- Why should you be unbanned?
This was a miss understanding. Migas thought that hamzahh was playing on danah's account and i understand why he did that. danah (as she told me) was working on her towny and Migas was asking her questions in chat. Me and danah don't pay much attention to the chat when we are working on something (this is a problem that runs in the family sorry guys). Me and danah changed our pass word to deny access for hamzahh to our accounts before a week or more from this day I think.

Additional Information:
I understand that migas has full right to ban the IP thinking that hamzahh was playing on her account. This is just half of the story. If you don't mind Migas tell me the other half of the story from your perspective. i really don't want to go inactive. thank you Migas.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 10:07:10 PM by abehaw »
if u are looking for me I'm probably fishing at vainilla_love or killing pigmens. to complete ur goals-----> keep on trying!!!!!!!

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: abehaw and danah's IP bann appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 10:26:37 PM »
Then please explain to us why did hamzahh tried to join our server just before danah joined it (less than 1 minute before). I asked her immediatelly. danah was being unresponsive in-game so I had nothing else to do.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

abehaw

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 10:32:19 PM »
yes as we said before danah and hamzahh play on the same pc (because danah's pc had problem that would cause it to not turn on). Both have one mc page open to there name and danah made a mistake and went on hamzahh's mc page and tried to login then she went to her mc page and joined the server. I am vary sorry migas I understand that what u did was for the protection of danah's account and the server. As I stated in my ban appeal that me and danah changed our pass word to deny hamzahh access to our accounts.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 10:38:07 PM by abehaw »
if u are looking for me I'm probably fishing at vainilla_love or killing pigmens. to complete ur goals-----> keep on trying!!!!!!!

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 10:39:20 PM »
Okay, you will be unbanned, but make sure to be more careful next time and if it happens again, warn staff about it on /msg so we know it was a mistake.

You can try joining now, if you can't, I will unban you after the next restart.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

abehaw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 10:42:39 PM »
thank you migas me and danah will make sure to change our pass words one more time to make sure he does not have access to our accounts.