Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Sarpa_1192's Appeal  (Read 1507 times)

Sarpa_1192

• View Profile
Sarpa_1192's Appeal
« on: January 27, 2015, 04:10:25 PM »
In-game name: Sarpa_1192

Date and time of ban: I do not know of the exact date, but presumebly, around 2 weeks ago.

Which staff member banned you? In truth they were fighting with each other who will ban me

Why were you banned? "Idiotic person,kids like this should not play here".

[MIGAS EDIT: Total disrespect towards migas and staff here referring terms that are offensive]

Were you previously jailed/muted? Yes i was.I was throwing cynical comments about illuminati order and how are they accepted in modern pop culture.Eagler thought that i was serious and muted me for 20 minutes.

Why should you be unbanned?In truth, ban me or unban, with this kind of staff, it's going to be hard to keep on.But there are not alot of towny servers that suit my needs like this one.You have an awesome server, but abusive staff.

[MIGAS EDIT: Disrespectful again towards staff], don't throw random insults and arguments that are based on nothing other than me being "idiot and stupid person", how some eloquently say. And no i am not an insulting person, just in contrary, but there are limits in "following your beloved rules".For all the other players keep being awesome.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 04:16:42 PM by Migas »

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Sarpa_1192's Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 04:13:32 PM »
Banning someone for making a bigoted comment is not abuse. I don't care in which language you talk, if you are going to be offensive and disrespectful towards a certain community or religion, you will certainly not be welcome here.

You're not either interested in changing or coming back. Also, your language and disrespect on the appeal got you banned from forums too. Appeal denied.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 04:25:15 PM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.