Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Valentine's Day  (Read 6777 times)

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
Valentine's Day
« on: February 06, 2015, 12:29:58 AM »
Hello Everyone!

Valentine's day is coming in a few weeks. For that reason, we have a special giveaway for our members that can help them spread the love!

Starting today, for every 20$ you donate until February 28th, you will be able to offer any other member a 5$ package for free! Make sure to take advantage of this special giveaway and give your best friend or loved one something terrific to show you care.

Lots of love,
SentinelCraft Staff

-- Fedgar

abehaw

• View Profile
Re: Valentine's Day
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 03:08:12 AM »
I was thinking of donation. now that that i see this why not (I hope i get enough before February). love this offer!!! ?_? XD
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 03:12:06 AM by abehaw »
if u are looking for me I'm probably fishing at vainilla_love or killing pigmens. to complete ur goals-----> keep on trying!!!!!!!

roadkill919

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 05:42:51 AM »
*Fed's 1000th post*

c0d3br3ak3r

• I am Ziltoid the Omniscient!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 05:48:03 AM »
Holy crap, celebrate!

They call me Mr Knowitall. I will not compromise. I will not be told what to do. I will not step aside.

roadkill919

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 07:40:21 AM »
well since every year i tend to be my own valentine (forever alone :3) does that mean i could put the $5 towards myself?

abehaw

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 02:37:55 PM »
well since every year i tend to be my own valentine (forever alone :3) does that mean i could put the $5 towards myself?

if u take a look at the donation web site there isn't a $25 donation. after $20 comes $40 so.....
if u are looking for me I'm probably fishing at vainilla_love or killing pigmens. to complete ur goals-----> keep on trying!!!!!!!

ninja5132

• Server Eye Candy
  • Donator
  • Migas is not mean :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 02:55:54 PM »
Abehaw, you'd donate $20 and be able to give someone $5 with no cost to you or the person you're giving it to.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 03:19:37 PM »
No Roadkill, The point of this is to give a gift to someone, You cannot keep the gift for yourself. We are trying to let people do something nice for someone else!

So to clarify, You can donate up to the 20$ but the free 5$ gift must go to someone else.

Also, just in case someone was wondering, yes all donations over this time period are cumulative. If you reach the 20$ within this window you can give a gift of 5$
-- Fedgar

roadkill919

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2015, 12:17:13 PM »
only 1 day left peeps to show me you care :D. oh who am i kidding #Forever alone.