Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: JugHead52 (BajanCanadian50) Ban Appeal  (Read 3089 times)

JugHead52

• View Profile
JugHead52 (BajanCanadian50) Ban Appeal
« on: February 20, 2015, 01:47:19 PM »
In-game name: Used to be JugHead52, now BajanCanadian50

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): A while ago, can't remember =/

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) Migas?

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) Advertising

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) Nope

- Why should you be unbanned?

Alright, as soon as I sent the message, I knew I had made a mistake.  Your server is really nice and I knew a lot of people played on it, so I wanted to advertise my server because it isn't popular, and you're lucky enough to have one that is.

Additional Information: I know I'm related to Noah (MrAwesomeNoah) But he doesn't have access to my computer. He never has been and never wants to be on my computer.  My IP was banned when Noah "Ban Evaded" but he didn't, he just changed his username, like me.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: JugHead52 (BajanCanadian50) Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 03:03:04 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 03:18:57 PM »
We are not "Lucky enough"

We worked our asses off to make it the way it is. You trying to piggyback off that success is offensive.

-- Fedgar

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 03:57:24 PM »
Noah did ban evade. He knew he was banned and joined as an account that was not. That is the only definition that make sense.

You were banned for your own reasons, the IP ban does not include you but the fact that you were banned is not precluded in that.

Advertisers are not usually given a second chance.

Appeal
Denied

Note: If you want your server to be as good as ours... why are you here? You have years of work ahead of you. Get after it.
-- Fedgar

JugHead52

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 11:31:55 PM »
Noah did NOT ban evade.  He changed his name. Check out our IP, because there was no way he banned evaded.  Unless he lied to me, which I don't think he did (he's my twin/best friend) please tell me.  I might be mistaken.

All I asked for was a second chance, but I didn't get that.  Yes, you are lucky enough.  I've had my server for a long time now (around 2 years) and the server only has Abby, Noah, Our friend David, our other best friend Conor, and me on it.  We all know each other and we all go to school together.   That is not famous.

Goodbye, I hope to be unbanned in the future.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 06:28:42 PM »
Okay, I'll explain what the definition of "Ban Evade" is:
If one is banned (As Noah clearly was) then they are disallowed from joining the server. Not just that name. That person is not allowed on the server. Now once someone is banned, if they then try to join the server using a name other than the one they were originally banned with, it is termed a "Ban Evade" since they are for all intents and purposes trying to gain access to the server while they are banned.

Paltry excuses such as:
I didn't know I was banned (Yes he did.)
I forgot which server this was (Unless you can?t read, you didn't.)
I was going to be good this time. (Does not hold water here.)

Again, It's not luck, its hard work and determination. You trying to belittle that by saying luck held sway over the progress of the server, only serves to prove that you don't understand how building a server works.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 01:18:19 AM by Fedgar_Lurch »
-- Fedgar

JugHead52

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2015, 11:45:02 PM »
I was not 'piggybacking' off your success.  Also, you always tell everyone not to curse, yet you do it yourself:

We worked our asses off

Look, I don't want to get in a big argument with you, but I   think the only reason you're not unbanning me is because my brother is Noah.  You think he'll come on the server on my account.  Well guess what, if he comes on my computer, he gets BANNED from his (Like, our mom takes it away). 

Like I said I said in my last post, I hope to be unbanned in the future.  Goodbye, for now.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2015, 01:23:40 AM »
You didn't respond to anything in my post, so I will have to take that as acquiescing to what I said. Simple enough.

Thats exactly why you are not allowed back. Its an IP ban to keep people from joining from a specific geographic location. IE your house. Your brother is obviously untrustworthy, since he has shown that he will ban evade to get online. Which means we had to black the entire IP.

I would feel bad if you were an innocent casualty, but since you have no respect for the server (as proven by your advertising), I don't really feel that bad.

Appeal still Denied
-- Fedgar