Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: LAZYPICKLE1's ban appeal  (Read 6168 times)

LAZYPICKLE1

• View Profile
LAZYPICKLE1's ban appeal
« on: February 22, 2015, 03:09:59 AM »
- In-game name:
LAZYPICKLE1
- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):
February 22nd 2015 5:22 PM Eastern Standard Time (USA)
- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)
The ban message states, "inappropriate". If further details are required please state in a reply.
- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)
  No
- Why should you be unbanned?
I am really starting to enjoy this server because I have made a lot of friends. I know I broke a rule by saying a dirty joke but I apologized and I am sorry for saying what I said. I guarantee I will never say a dirty thing in chat anymore because I have learned my lesson.

ninja5132

• Server Eye Candy
  • Donator
  • Migas is not mean :)
    • View Profile
Re: LAZYPICKLE1's ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 03:51:54 AM »
[18:51:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][CRYS|SMGT] [M] LAZYPICKLE1: batman sucks
[18:51:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][HAND|TERM] [M] SilverCat11: NeonLove Ninja is better
[18:51:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][CRYS|SMGT] [M] LAZYPICKLE1: batman sounds like he is constipated
[18:51:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][-SR-|-MZ-] [Admin] ninja5132: 5k for lazypickle's head
[18:51:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][CRYS|SMGT] [M] LAZYPICKLE1: ninja5132
[18:51:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][CRYS|SMGT] [M] LAZYPICKLE1: i will give you my head
[18:51:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] migas94 left the game.
[18:51:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][CRYS|SMGT] [M] LAZYPICKLE1: just spread your cheeks
[18:52:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][CRYS|SMGT] [M] LAZYPICKLE1: lol MacLeezy but it was a good one though
[18:52:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][CRYS|SMGT] [M] LAZYPICKLE1: i will be clean
[18:53:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LAZYPICKLE1 left the game.
[18:53:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player ninja5132 banned LAZYPICKLE1 for: inappropriate.

There was no attempt at an apology, just very disrespectufl.

LAZYPICKLE1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 03:54:03 AM »
ninja5132

I did apologize I remember clearly, I said "Ok I am sorry it won't happen again I will clean up"
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 03:59:00 AM by LAZYPICKLE1 »

ninja5132

• Server Eye Candy
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 04:09:36 AM »
pull your logs then, that's all I have.

LAZYPICKLE1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 04:15:19 AM »
Yea your right but what I meant with "I will be clean" was I will stop saying bad stuff. That was my apology and the reason I didn't say in a more clear manner was because I wanted you to know I was joking. If you look at the chat my apology was 4 seconds after my inappropriate comment. It also shows I felt immediate remorse for what I just said, if I didn't care what I said I wouldn't have responded so quickly after the inappropriate comment.

c0d3br3ak3r

• I am Ziltoid the Omniscient!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 04:27:18 AM »
The responding quickly thing does zero justice. If you're fighting with someone, you tend to respond quickly because you want to say what you can say, and your opportunity just appeared.

They call me Mr Knowitall. I will not compromise. I will not be told what to do. I will not step aside.

LAZYPICKLE1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2015, 04:45:25 AM »
Well I know that I responded quickly because I felt bad about what I said.

MacLeezy

• King of Dragonsreach
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2015, 04:50:39 AM »
If you look at the chat my apology was 4 seconds after my inappropriate comment. It also shows I felt immediate remorse for what I just said, if I didn't care what I said I wouldn't have responded so quickly after the inappropriate comment.

Actually if you look in the chat it was 38 seconds later, not until I told you to be appropriate did you "apologize"

and saying: "lol MacLeezy but it was a good one though" doesn't really show immediate remorse to be honest. You are aware that we have players under 12 here? Do you know how old the person is you were speaking inappropriately to?

LAZYPICKLE1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2015, 05:29:01 AM »
Your right It never occurred to me I was playing with young players. I kind of assumed I was talking to an older person maybe in their late teens. I am so used to playing with older and more mature players that I never took younger players into my thought process.

ninja5132

• Server Eye Candy
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2015, 05:52:10 AM »
Your right It never occurred to me I was playing with young players. I kind of assumed I was talking to an older person maybe in their late teens. I am so used to playing with older and more mature players that I never took younger players into my thought process.

It doesn't matter who you're talking to, you need to be mature and appropriate.

LAZYPICKLE1

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2015, 03:05:19 AM »
Yea your right ninja just once sentence can hurt a lot of feelings, on accident or on purpose. If anyone who was involved in this conversation is reading my appeal I want you to know I'm sorry for what I said and I would like to redeem myself because I'm not a bad person.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2015, 03:49:01 PM »
If this was the first wind I had gotten of you being... problematic, that would be one thing...

But this is not the first time I have seen you be inappropriate with one of our members.

There was an instance of you being a bully to one of our members just recently. I am not going to drag out the specifics because I know they would rather it be put behind them. What you did was not ban worthy on its own, but coupled with what seems to be a pattern of ill-suited behavior, I have no choice but to deny your appeal.

Appeal Denied

On a personal note: If you had made a comment like that in front of me to someone I respect as much as Ninja, I would lay your ass out. That kind of unwarrented sexual misconduct is never, and will never be acceptable.
-- Fedgar

LAZYPICKLE1

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2015, 08:39:14 PM »
Ok Fedgar_Lurch I am not sure who I was bullying but I understand your verdict. Thanks for metaphorically "laying my ass out".

LAZYPICKLE1

• View Profile
Ban Appeal
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2015, 07:51:08 PM »
In-game name:
LAZYPICKLE1
February 22nd 2015 5:22 PM Eastern Standard Time (USA)
- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)

Ban screen says "Inappropriate"
- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)
  No
- Why should you be unbanned?
I was banned almost a year ago and I feel like I have matured. Things have really changed in my life and I'm nothing like I used to be. I have really tried to put myself out there and gain as much experience and mature as much as I can. What I did was immature and now that I look back on it I realize I was a complete idiot and deserved to be banned. I promise you I'm not the same person anymore, socially, physically (Weight Watchers), and academically. I am asking the people I have offended in the past to forgive me and give me a second chance to show who I really am. Thank you for reading this application and have a wonderful Christmas break!

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2015, 08:09:53 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and we will answer you in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.