Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: RampageRedmonds - Ban Appeal  (Read 7088 times)

RampageRedmonds

• View Profile
RampageRedmonds - Ban Appeal
« on: February 22, 2015, 04:56:42 PM »
- In-game name: RampageRedmonds

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): About 5pm GMT

- Which Staff member banned you? Not a clue..

- Why were you banned? I tp'd to a guy, with the intentions to trade, he kills me, so i called him a ******, then got banned.

- Were you previously jailed or muted? No.

- Why should you be unbanned? Because i think that this whole this was just blown out of proportion and i think it's quite pathetic banning a player for such a thing, no warning or anything, just banned straight away, trying to get some time playing with my gf as she's gotta go soon, and now i'm banned, for getting annoyed at a guy for stealing all my stuff after a bountiful mining trip.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 05:12:52 PM by Migas »

ninja5132

• Server Eye Candy
  • Donator
  • Migas is not mean :)
    • View Profile
Re: RampageRedmonds - Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 05:00:10 PM »
You started hitting Illum first, so he hit back to defend himself. Also, it doesn't matter what the situation is, it is never appropriate to call someone that.

RampageRedmonds

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 05:00:43 PM »
Can i just be unbanned so i can play?

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 05:03:17 PM »
i think it's quite pathetic banning a player for such a thing, no warning or anything, just banned straight away

I think it's quite pathetic that people like you say bigoted terms, have no regrets of saying them as it stands out from this appeal and still complain about us.

This kind of language is disgusting, intolerable on our server and may offend some people that were online at the time. Our server's descriptions around the internet clearly says that we are a mature server, you read the rules when you started which repeats this statement, there are kids on the server that might get influenced by your kind of inappropriate language and that's another reason we do not tolerate it.

Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

RampageRedmonds

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 05:04:02 PM »
No warning, just a 7 days? I've only just got our place set up with the GF and now you're banning me, i'll take myself elsewhere.

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 05:07:58 PM »
Have fun then elsewhere, you show no regrets of your disgusting language any way.

Bigoted remarks will be always treated like this, we don't care how active and how helpful you are. If you make this kind of statements, they're intolerable and immature so you will not fit our community.

RampageRedmonds

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2015, 05:10:11 PM »
Disgusting language? I said ****** once, the guy killed me, ofc i'm going to be pissed, now i've lost EVERYTHING because of him? It's a joke mate..
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 05:12:43 PM by Migas »

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2015, 05:12:01 PM »
Then go search that word's meaning and tell me if it sounds like a joke.

For me it sounds immature, disrespectful, and disgusting.

Also please refrain of repeating the word on the forums too or you will get banned here as a result of it.

ninja5132

• Server Eye Candy
  • Donator
  • Migas is not mean :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2015, 05:12:46 PM »
That's not the point, you don't even regret saying it, you're mad because we punished you for it. Rules clearly state this won't be tolerated. It wasn't even his fault that he killed you, you attacked him first. Really, you're mad because you can't do whatever you want.

RampageRedmonds

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2015, 05:13:01 PM »
Think you're all overreacting, it won't happen again, can't i just be unbanned? I Just need to get on and help the GF, slap me with a perma-mute if you like..

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2015, 05:17:18 PM »
Do not blame your disgusting language on us. It's your fault, you show no regrets and you are trying to put the blame on the staff. We are not overreacting, I already explained why we do not tolerate that kind of language before. As I said before:

Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 05:20:03 PM by Migas »

RampageRedmonds

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2015, 10:10:45 AM »
I'm sorry for any offense i've caused, i would like to be back playing on your server, this won't happen again, would appreciate a review asap, so i can be on playing with the GF. Cheers, i'll be waiting  :-X
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 10:37:32 AM by RampageRedmonds »

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2015, 03:11:45 PM »
Look, reading your comments you obviously don't understand so let me explain it.

First of all. You agreed to our terms when you joined, Bigotry will not be tolerated. I don?t care if you think it?s a ?Joke? You saying you think it is a joke makes you sound like a short sighted idiot. You don?t seem to realize that what you think/feel/believe is not the center of the universe. On here we have people of different race, creed, religion, gender preference, and age. So when you let moronic ?jokes? like that flow through your keys, you may not see the ramifications, but others certainly might. I am sure there are things you are sensitive about, and would take offense to people using in the context of a ?joke?.

Secondary, after it was explained to you, you continued to eschew responsibility and deny all culpability for your actions. YOU initiated Pvp, and then when it didn?t go the way you wanted you threw a temper tantrum like a child, spewing filth that you obviously do not understand. Even through that you have tried to tell us we are overreacting. If you took the time to go through the list of ban appeals, you will see? a large majority are from situations just like this. We always have this reaction when it comes to bigoted speech.

If you can man up enough to admit that you were wrong, In both your actions, and then your handling of your actions (I believe you called us ?pathetic?) then we can consider your appeal. If you cannot, please ?take yourself elsewhere?.

-- Fedgar

RampageRedmonds

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2015, 03:18:50 PM »
Think you're all overreacting, it won't happen again, can't i just be unbanned? I Just need to get on and help the GF, slap me with a perma-mute if you like..

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2015, 03:41:47 PM »
Apparently you are unable to accept that you were wrong.

Saying "You are all overreacting" is the equivalent of you saying "Im not wrong, you are wrong for thinking I am"

Since you are incapable of being part of our multicultural group of people. Your appeal will be answered now.

Appeal Denied.

Feel free to 'take yourself elsewhere'
-- Fedgar