Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: My weird dream about SC  (Read 2691 times)

abehaw

• View Profile
My weird dream about SC
« on: March 14, 2015, 01:41:17 AM »
So the other day (yesterday) I was playing on SC. I stayed up playing until 1:00 a.m. at night then went to bed because I felt sleepy. I had this weird dream about SC that I would like to share with you all. The people I meat were people I know. Non of this is made up and I remember the dream although some of it might not make sense. The setting is in a mall (in my dream sentinel craft).

I remember walking up in a room with only one mirror on my right side and a door to my left. I got out of bed and was acting like an active/mental person (don't know why?). I opened the door to exit the room and started to run towards the main entrance where there are 3 stories (a main floor with shops and two stores filled with tables for coffee drinkers (reminds me of tipsytea or tipsycoffy XD)) upon walking between the people (members) some one  came up to me and told me to follow him (I'm guessing illum). He took me to a place that contained a stage and there was a triangle shape on top of the stage. something happened or he did something that got me scared and so I ran away from him, luckily he didn't follow me. When I went back to the main room I saw someone sleeping on the stares (rich being afk). I ignored him and upon walked to the second floor I encountered  someone coming down the stares holding two kinds of pop one called "rich pop" and one called "migas pop" (I'm guessing Fed. idk why?). I took a "migas pop" (that dropped out of fed.'s hand with out realizing) and put it next to the sleeping rich. the  people who walked by started to laugh and giggle. As I continued my way up to the third floor I saw a store on the second floor with a bat sign as a logo (assuming ninja5132). I managed to get to the third floor and upon looking down. I saw someone kicking out people from the front door (migas94 banning members as we know him).  At the moment I never really understood why he was kicking them out. Some one came out of no where and pushed me down not only to  wake me up (kill in my dream).

I never really knew who he/she was that pushed me down to end my wonderful dream about SC. Who do u guys think he/she was?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 10:00:02 PM by Migas »
if u are looking for me I'm probably fishing at vainilla_love or killing pigmens. to complete ur goals-----> keep on trying!!!!!!!

DanielyMery

Re: My weird dream about SC
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 03:23:46 AM »
some one  came up to me and told me to follow him (I'm guessing illum). He took me to a place that contained a stage and there was a triangle shape on top of the stage

Illuminati Confirmed  8)

Gelanor

• Donator
  • That's Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 01:53:48 PM »
totes tipsy shes jell :I
Don't Ask, Just Tell...

Gelanor

• Donator
  • That's Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 01:54:34 PM »
also that was me i had a dream like that to XD
Don't Ask, Just Tell...

abehaw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 05:05:51 PM »
really!!! illum u did?     I think your right about the tipsy thing!!  :P
if u are looking for me I'm probably fishing at vainilla_love or killing pigmens. to complete ur goals-----> keep on trying!!!!!!!